laurent latour

Need help with dual 2K monitors DP no work Ventura HD530 6600k Z160

Hello everyone,

I'm reaching out for assistance with a Hackintosh setup issue I'm experiencing. I recently attempted to install Mac OS Ventura on my machine, which is equipped with an ASUS Z160 Pro Gaming motherboard, an Intel 6600k CPU, and an Intel 530 GPU.

My issue revolves around my dual 2K monitor setup. Both screens are connected – one via HDMI and the other via DisplayPort. However, only the monitor connected through HDMI seems to work correctly, while the one connected via DisplayPort isn't producing any signal.

I am willing to provide my config.plist file or any other relevant information that might help diagnose and resolve my issue.

Has anyone encountered a similar problem or can guide me through the steps to fix it?

Thank you in advance for your help and expertise.

Best regards, latour500

I hope that helps! Let me know if there are any other changes or modifications you'd like.

config.plist.zip

• Administrators

-Donations-

PayPal HERE - Stripe HERE - Ko-Fi HERE - BuyMeaCoffee HERE - Mercado Livre HERE

Skrill danielnmaldonado@gmail.com - BTC 33HeGCuCSh4tUBqdYkQqKpSDa1E7WeAJQ3 - BNB 0x10D1d656eCa00bD521f9b4A43B83098B8142e115 - USDT BSC BEP20 0xb57cfdfa371fad1981910f0e8332409ab99f74d9 - USDT TRC20 TUR6Z9AVS4AYzqPnULoHrfFvppRbhXmNbZ - KASPA kaspa:qpxzufgfj8p6r0krg58yzvs0009h2mwqgvcawa0xc2pth7sgzpv56j4f6dtvk - PicPay @danielnmaldonado - PiX @danielnmaldonado@gmail.com

Premium Users HERE - Problems with Paypal HERE

xcd5u2Y.png

New ways to earn money with Linkvertise HERE