EFI with Log: CLICK ME!
Screenshots: CLICK ME!

I also tried using Olarila EFI but I failed even more so please don't tell me to replace my EFI folder. I can definitely edit it though.

My hardware: 
CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700U
GPU: AMD Radeon RX Vega 10 iGPU
Manufacturer: HP (Hewlett-Packard)
RAM: 12 GB DDR4

I'm a 11 year old who loves hackintoshing and ryzentoshing and loves to help other people do that as well!😁 

• Administrators

-Donations-

PayPal HERE - Stripe HERE - Ko-Fi HERE - BuyMeaCoffee HERE - Mercado Livre HERE

Skrill danielnmaldonado@gmail.com

BTC 1BDzsV4bw3DVCiffFAeNKsdEzqkPXNVrXR

ETH BSC BEP20 0xb57cfdfa371fad1981910f0e8332409ab99f74d9

BNB 0x10D1d656eCa00bD521f9b4A43B83098B8142e115

USDT BSC BEP20 0xb57cfdfa371fad1981910f0e8332409ab99f74d9

USDT TRC20 TUR6Z9AVS4AYzqPnULoHrfFvppRbhXmNbZ

PicPay @danielnmaldonado

PiX @danielnmaldonado@gmail.com

Problems with Paypal HERE

xcd5u2Y.png

New ways to earn money with Linkvertise HERE

Mine also having the same problem, Monterey no issues. Ventura keep rebooting.. showing somthing like efi rom does not support large basesystem ventura
Bro maybe I could help you. Just send me the screenshots for Ventura verbose log and send me the EFI I will fix it. I made many perfect EFIs and gonna make a one for you as well. Just give it a try on a USB Thumb Drive when I make it. BTW is yours also Ryzen APU? If it is I could help you a lot. I would be happy to help you. Also tell me what laptop you are using including the Manufacturer, Model, CPU/APU, and GPU. So just private message me and give me your EFI including screenshots of the error in Ventura. I want to help you because I fixed the error!

Thank You!

I'm a 11 year old who loves hackintoshing and ryzentoshing and loves to help other people do that as well!😁 

3 hours ago, Trijal said:

Bro maybe I could help you. Just send me the screenshots for Ventura verbose log and send me the EFI I will fix it. I made many perfect EFIs and gonna make a one for you as well. Just give it a try on a USB Thumb Drive when I make it. BTW is yours also Ryzen APU? If it is I could help you a lot. I would be happy to help you. Also tell me what laptop you are using including the Manufacturer, Model, CPU/APU, and GPU. So just private message me and give me your EFI including screenshots of the error in Ventura. I want to help you because I fixed the error!

Thank You!

hey good to hear that. Here the EFI https://github.com/chteow/Elite_845_G8_EFI/tree/main/OC

boot log in videa https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IMStdm1g5hzp8MXCo0pDJYwrHwVS8-Gs/view?usp=share_link

HP elite 845 G8 Ryzen Pro 5, Vega 7 (R4000) 

Mac Pro.zip

14 hours ago, chteow said:

Bro try this EFI but also keep your old EFI. This might not work but I have very high expectations that this should boot in to Ventura or Sonoma. Just try Ventura for now and tell me if there is any new problems aight? New EFI Link: CLICK ME BRO!

14 hours ago, chteow said:

If it does not work just try to make another USB installer with the latest Ventura, if that fails as well just tell me the error in the verbose. 

8 hours ago, Trijal said:

Bro try this EFI but also keep your old EFI. This might not work but I have very high expectations that this should boot in to Ventura or Sonoma. Just try Ventura for now and tell me if there is any new problems aight? New EFI Link: CLICK ME BRO!

If it does not work just try to make another USB installer with the latest Ventura, if that fails as well just tell me the error in the verbose. 

Here this error found after reinstalled from USB using recovery image.

IOKit Daemon (kernelmanagerd) stall[0], (240s): 'GFX0' 

20230727_121759.jpg.zip

12 hours ago, chteow said:

Here this error found after reinstalled from USB using recovery image.

IOKit Daemon (kernelmanagerd) stall[0], (240s): 'GFX0' 

20230727_121759.jpg.zip 1.06 MB · 0 downloads

Ok I fixed it garuntedd.

Just tell me how it works aight?

Tell me if keyboard and touchpad works or not. 

Just click on the old link I updated it. 

FYI, your Wi-Fi card is Realtek so it won't work, ethernet will work but not Wi-Fi. You need to get a Hackintosh Wi-Fi card! If you can't buy this wifi card in amazon because of your country just look for the same model wifi card in your country. 

9 hours ago, Trijal said:

Ok I fixed it garuntedd.

Just tell me how it works aight?

Tell me if keyboard and touchpad works or not. 

Just click on the old link I updated it. 

FYI, your Wi-Fi card is Realtek so it won't work, ethernet will work but not Wi-Fi. You need to get a Hackintosh Wi-Fi card! If you can't buy this wifi card in amazon because of your country just look for the same model wifi card in your country. 

really appreciate your helping hand.. now it work !!!!! :) 

Working -  keyboard, touchpad. 

No working - trackpoint, wifi, sleep (suspect cause by USB)

- audio@1 (IOACPIPlane:/_SB/PCI0@0/BUSA@80001/HDAU@1, <"pci1002,1637", "pciclass,040300", "HDAU">)

- audio@6 (IOACPIPlane:/_SB/PCI0@0/BUSA@80001/HDEF@6, <"pci103c,8895", "pci1022,15e3", "pciclass,040300", "HDEF", "HDAU">)     

Ya. currently I'm using wifi dongle. 

On 7/27/2023 at 9:59 PM, chteow said:

really appreciate your helping hand.. now it work !!!!! :) 

Working -  keyboard, touchpad. 

No working - trackpoint, wifi, sleep (suspect cause by USB)

- audio@1 (IOACPIPlane:/_SB/PCI0@0/BUSA@80001/HDAU@1, <"pci1002,1637", "pciclass,040300", "HDAU">)

- audio@6 (IOACPIPlane:/_SB/PCI0@0/BUSA@80001/HDEF@6, <"pci103c,8895", "pci1022,15e3", "pciclass,040300", "HDEF", "HDAU">)     

Ya. currently I'm using wifi dongle. 

ATTENTION: YOU HAVE TO READ THE WHOLE MESSAGE THEN GO ON TO THE VIDEOS. THERE ARE ALSO SOME LINKS BELOW THE VIDEOS PLEASE DON'T USE THE LINKS PROVIDED BY THE VIDEO JUST USE THE LINKS THAT I GAVE YOU!

Please watch these two videos in order. The first one tells you how to make a Portable Windows to Go USB, you need it so you can map your USB ports correctly and properly (THIS IS NOT AN INSTALLER SO IT WILL NOT ERASE OR WRITE ANY DATA ON YOUR SSD/HDD BUT WILL ON YOUR USB DRIVE. Please use a USB drive that does not have important data or just backup the data). The second video is about how to use the tool that maps your USB ports on Windows, DO NOT ATTEMPT IT ON MACOS. Also don't copy the kexts in the second video to your EFI, I will do it for you. All you have to do is build the Kext and share it with me. If your USB dongle does not work get this app. If it does not work even after that get this Wi-Fi dongle and use the app I gave you with it. And also don't forget to tell me if the audio works or not OK? BTW there is more text beneath the videos so read those as well. 

The link to Rufus. The link to USBToolbox

Also please stop watching the second video at 1:48.

Edited by Trijal

On 7/28/2023 at 11:41 PM, Trijal said:

ATTENTION: YOU HAVE TO READ THE WHOLE MESSAGE THEN GO ON TO THE VIDEOS. THERE ARE ALSO SOME LINKS BELOW THE VIDEOS PLEASE DON'T USE THE LINKS PROVIDED BY THE VIDEO JUST USE THE LINKS THAT I GAVE YOU!

Please watch these two videos in order. The first one tells you how to make a Portable Windows to Go USB, you need it so you can map your USB ports correctly and properly (THIS IS NOT AN INSTALLER SO IT WILL NOT ERASE OR WRITE ANY DATA ON YOUR SSD/HDD BUT WILL ON YOUR USB DRIVE. Please use a USB drive that does not have important data or just backup the data). The second video is about how to use the tool that maps your USB ports on Windows, DO NOT ATTEMPT IT ON MACOS. Also don't copy the kexts in the second video to your EFI, I will do it for you. All you have to do is build the Kext and share it with me. If your USB dongle does not work get this app. If it does not work even after that get this Wi-Fi dongle and use the app I gave you with it. And also don't forget to tell me if the audio works or not OK? BTW there is more text beneath the videos so read those as well. 

The link to Rufus. The link to USBToolbox

Also please stop watching the second video at 1:48.

I guess the sleep issues not from USB but from (WindowServer)

As I did remove that 2 USB devices but still the same. Battery drain flat after few hours.

Assertion status system-wide:
   BackgroundTask                 0
   ApplePushServiceTask           0
   UserIsActive                   1
   PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep    0
   PreventSystemSleep             0
   ExternalMedia                  0
   PreventUserIdleSystemSleep     0
   NetworkClientActive            0
Listed by owning process:
   pid 149(WindowServer): [0x0000303d00098d0b] 00:00:00 UserIsActive named: "com.apple.iohideventsystem.queue.tickle serviceID:10000040c service:AppleUserHIDEventService product:Keyboard eventType:3"
    Timeout will fire in 600 secs Action=TimeoutActionRelease
Kernel Assertions: 0x4=USB
   id=500  level=255 0x4=USB creat=03/08/2023, 10:07 AM description=com.apple.usb.externaldevice.60200000 owner=802.11ac NIC
   id=502  level=255 0x4=USB creat=03/08/2023, 11:53 AM description=com.apple.usb.externaldevice.80200000 owner=HP 320M USB Optical Mouse
Idle sleep preventers: IODisplayWrangler

12 hours ago, chteow said:

I guess the sleep issues not from USB but from (WindowServer)

As I did remove that 2 USB devices but still the same. Battery drain flat after few hours.

Assertion status system-wide:
   BackgroundTask                 0
   ApplePushServiceTask           0
   UserIsActive                   1
   PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep    0
   PreventSystemSleep             0
   ExternalMedia                  0
   PreventUserIdleSystemSleep     0
   NetworkClientActive            0
Listed by owning process:
   pid 149(WindowServer): [0x0000303d00098d0b] 00:00:00 UserIsActive named: "com.apple.iohideventsystem.queue.tickle serviceID:10000040c service:AppleUserHIDEventService product:Keyboard eventType:3"
    Timeout will fire in 600 secs Action=TimeoutActionRelease
Kernel Assertions: 0x4=USB
   id=500  level=255 0x4=USB creat=03/08/2023, 10:07 AM description=com.apple.usb.externaldevice.60200000 owner=802.11ac NIC
   id=502  level=255 0x4=USB creat=03/08/2023, 11:53 AM description=com.apple.usb.externaldevice.80200000 owner=HP 320M USB Optical Mouse
Idle sleep preventers: IODisplayWrangler

Ye bruh IK, the battery life is dog water. I'm sorry but I don't know how to fix that. But maybe it is because of your ACPI SSDT's. I think you should use SSDTTime on you portable Windows USB, dump DSDT.aml by hitting P, and send the DSDT.aml on Olarila attach files. And that just might fix it! 

• Like 1