- R -

How to make raw images here boot on legacy without clover? btw you can provide the old images that worked on legacy machines?

Well the thing is, i have a rx560d and im trying to install mojave on my x3440 but your raw images wont boot in legacy machines anymore, what can be done to fix that?

Cmon man your work was amazing sometime ago, and now we cant even boot on legacy machines, we dont have access to a mac computer to install clover esp, so you can provide me a legacy raw image or for people like me?

There is a bunch of us out there and i want to use your images again..pls

btw im havingsome blackscreen issues after apple logo, im convinced that with your images i will obtain success, but i cant even boot them anymore..and i dont have a mac to create the usb..

well i guess i will try using virtualbox here..

• Administrators

Old images use Clover with boot0ss and work for legacy and uefi.

• Thanks 1

-Donations-

PayPal HERE - Stripe HERE - Ko-Fi HERE - BuyMeaCoffee HERE - Mercado Livre HERE

Skrill danielnmaldonado@gmail.com - BTC 33HeGCuCSh4tUBqdYkQqKpSDa1E7WeAJQ3 - BNB 0x10D1d656eCa00bD521f9b4A43B83098B8142e115 - USDT BSC BEP20 0xb57cfdfa371fad1981910f0e8332409ab99f74d9 - USDT TRC20 TUR6Z9AVS4AYzqPnULoHrfFvppRbhXmNbZ - KASPA kaspa:qpxzufgfj8p6r0krg58yzvs0009h2mwqgvcawa0xc2pth7sgzpv56j4f6dtvk - PicPay @danielnmaldonado - PiX @danielnmaldonado@gmail.com

Premium Users HERE - Problems with Paypal HERE

xcd5u2Y.png

New ways to earn money with Linkvertise HERE

Ok i modified the image and now i can boot, what i have done is creating a vm of macos high sierra running in virtualbox, after that i installed Clover_v2.5k_r5070.pkg in my pendrive, with the options to install clover in esp and the right boot sector is boot0af (at least for me), with just that i was able to boot but in order to fix blackscreen what i have done is to use hdmi instead of dvi/displayport, so if you like me have a husky rx560, veneida rx560..they will only work if you use hdmi, dont use dvi or displayports..also use whatevergreen kext and lilu with radeondeinit..btw the whole precedure is being done with mojave in mind but should be the same with big sur or monterey too..its something related to the vbios..

h55 and x3440 shall live again hahahahah

Edited by - R -
  • Like 1

Update, due to weird bugs (really weird kernel panic or something with ahci) i have returned to sierra, works fine with my rx560D, much faster than newer versions, i even created my customized efi based of what maldon recommended for me, everything works even better right now..stable solid experience, app store working fine too..

x3440

h55cm

rx560D 4gb bios modded with biostar bios (xfx bioses are incompatible and cause bootloop or kernel panic)

16gb ddr3

3000gb combined storage custom configuration

gg, thanks for everything maldon, if someone comes here asking about help with the same config sierra is the way, its old but works very...very well.

Edited by - R -