hasek82

MSI GF63 Thin 11SC-472NE

Will any MacOS work for my laptop MSI GF63 Thin 11SC-472NEU 11th Gen Intel Core i5-11400H processor NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 - 4 GB Intel UHD Graphics 512 GB SSD & 8 GB DDR4 RAM memory 144 Hz 15.6" FHD screen?

Edited by hasek82

• Administrators

No support for Nvidia and this IGPU under macos.

-Donations-

PayPal HERE - Stripe HERE - Ko-Fi HERE - BuyMeaCoffee HERE - Mercado Livre HERE

Skrill danielnmaldonado@gmail.com - BTC 33HeGCuCSh4tUBqdYkQqKpSDa1E7WeAJQ3 - BNB 0x10D1d656eCa00bD521f9b4A43B83098B8142e115 - USDT BSC BEP20 0xb57cfdfa371fad1981910f0e8332409ab99f74d9 - USDT TRC20 TUR6Z9AVS4AYzqPnULoHrfFvppRbhXmNbZ - KASPA kaspa:qpxzufgfj8p6r0krg58yzvs0009h2mwqgvcawa0xc2pth7sgzpv56j4f6dtvk - PicPay @danielnmaldonado - PiX @danielnmaldonado@gmail.com

Premium Users HERE - Problems with Paypal HERE

xcd5u2Y.png

New ways to earn money with Linkvertise HERE

• Administrators

No video support no joy.

-Donations-

PayPal HERE - Stripe HERE - Ko-Fi HERE - BuyMeaCoffee HERE - Mercado Livre HERE

Skrill danielnmaldonado@gmail.com - BTC 33HeGCuCSh4tUBqdYkQqKpSDa1E7WeAJQ3 - BNB 0x10D1d656eCa00bD521f9b4A43B83098B8142e115 - USDT BSC BEP20 0xb57cfdfa371fad1981910f0e8332409ab99f74d9 - USDT TRC20 TUR6Z9AVS4AYzqPnULoHrfFvppRbhXmNbZ - KASPA kaspa:qpxzufgfj8p6r0krg58yzvs0009h2mwqgvcawa0xc2pth7sgzpv56j4f6dtvk - PicPay @danielnmaldonado - PiX @danielnmaldonado@gmail.com

Premium Users HERE - Problems with Paypal HERE

xcd5u2Y.png

New ways to earn money with Linkvertise HERE

Follow this on your own risk on your laptop only and only if it the laptop is not your work laptop and is not needed for immediate work, I am not liable to any damage this causes to your computer. If the macOS installation does not work, you need to reinstall Windows 10/11 again with an appropriate product key. Backup all important data before you decide to proceed.

Here is your EFI : https://olarila.com/files/OPENCORE1/EFI.Opencore.NoteBook.TigerLake.zip

Here is the macOS : https://link-center.net/462274/olarila-ventura-133-mf

Note : Enable UEFI and Disable Secure boot in your laptop. And use another PC to make the bootable USB drive from the guide, or make the bootable USB first in the laptop itself, then enable UEFI and disable secure boot, and boot off of the USB drive on the laptop.

Download the files above. (Your boot key is F11)

Use the guide attached below and start from step 2 (because I have given the macOS Olarila image link above (RAW file), don't need to follow step 1), ignore step 3 since I have already given the EFI above and do everything from step 4 to step 10:

If your installation has succeeded, use the file here on your hackintosh for your GPU (Quadro & GeForce macOS Driver Release 387.10.10.10.40.124 | 387.10.10.10.40.124 | macOS High Sierra 10.13.6 | NVIDIA) (I hope it works)

And get back to me if you have any questions, or if you need to reinstall Windows 10.

Edited by scientificjuvenile_12345

Okay so there is a risk that installing macOS won't work?

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Follow this on your own risk on your laptop only and only if it the laptop is not your work laptop and is not needed for immediate work, I am not liable to any damage this causes to your computer. If the macOS installation does not work, you need to reinstall Windows 10/11 again with an appropriate product key. Backup all important data before you decide to proceed.
Here is your EFI : https://olarila.com/files/OPENCORE1/EFI.Opencore.NoteBook.TigerLake.zip

Note : Enable UEFI and Disable Secure boot in your laptop. And use another PC to make the bootable USB drive from the guide, or make the bootable USB first in the laptop itself, then enable UEFI and disable secure boot, and boot off of the USB drive on the laptop.

Use the guide attached below and start from step 2 (because I have given the macOS Olarila image link above (RAW file), don't need to follow step 1), ignore step 3 since I have already given the EFI above and do everything from step 4 to step 10:
[/url]  
If your installation has succeeded, use the file here on your hackintosh for your GPU (
Quadro & GeForce macOS Driver Release 387.10.10.10.40.124 | 387.10.10.10.40.124 | macOS High Sierra 10.13.6 | NVIDIA) (I hope it works)
And get back to me if you have any questions, or if you need to reinstall Windows 10.

Okay thanks so there is a risk that installing macOS won't work?

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Yes, the risk being that macOS won't boot and you don't have any OS in the system. If it doesn't boot, you need to reinstall Windows 10 that's all. In my opinion the risk is not really big, give it a try if the laptop is not your daily driver, and you can install Windows 10 later on if it doesn't work. The best case scenario is that you have a system that runs macOS very smoothly, the worst case being that your system will just remain on Windows. If you attempt to install macOS, I'd say you have a good chance of success with your hardware. All the best!

After the installation of macOS and once you boot up in macOS GUI (success)(If you don't have internet access(common case)), then take another USB drive to another system with Windows and . Then download the EFI mounter pro in the guide in your windows PC and transfer it to the USB then to your hackintosh and press ctrl+left click to open it on your macOS, to mount the EFI of both your original USB with macOS and your hard drive. Replace the EFI folder of you hard drive with that of the USB and unmount both. After that remove your USB and reboot. If you have internet access follow the tutorial as usual.

On 4/24/2023 at 4:33 PM, scientificjuvenile_12345 said:

If your installation has succeeded, use the file here on your hackintosh for your GPU (Quadro & GeForce macOS Driver Release 387.10.10.10.40.124 | 387.10.10.10.40.124 | macOS High Sierra 10.13.6 | NVIDIA) (I hope it works)

wait are there any chances that if my device wont boot macos, my previous windows key will be wiped out?