scientificjuvenile_12345

Bluetooth and Wi-Fi not working on macOS Catalina, on Dell Inspiron 15r 5537.

I flashed a USB Drive with the macOS Catalina RAW image, mounted the EFI of USB, replaced it with the EFI provided in this link (GitHub - thedeadfish59/Dell_Inspiron_5537-Hackintosh: EFI Bootloader files to boot macOS Big Sur using OpenCore on Dell Inspiron 5537), set boot mood to 'UEFI, secure boot: off', and booted of the USB. The installation was a success; however, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth won't work. Then followed a guide provided in this video :

Nothing worked, but I did get a warning from Open Core Configurator that the config file made, is made of an older version of Open Core Configurator, regardless of the warning I followed the guide and made the changes, but Wi-Fi and Bluetooth still don't work. What do I do now to get Wi-Fi and Bluetooth? (And do I need to re-install macOS Catalina (because I do not get the default boot screen now and get a text based Open Core menu)? If so, would it be possible to put macOS Big Sur on the laptop with all components working?

Edited by scientificjuvenile_12345
Mistakes in previous edit.