claudiof

Need help installing drivers on my hackintosh

Good afternoon,

I made a Hackintosh with Monteray 12.6.3 on my laptop (i7 4510u - intel Haswell) and used the SMBIOS - iMacPro1,1.

I do have access to apple services and already put all essential information on config.plist (Serial, Board Serial, SmUUID, ROM, etc).

My only problem now is that I can't access the internet with the wifi only via ethernet, my network adapter is the Atheros 9485.

I already follow a topic on this forum related to that and tested both ways and none of them work.

In the first method using kextUtility, I follow the steps and gave the following output:

https://imgur.com/a/39DsigA - Can't copy source file.

The second method that follows this forum - https://www.insanelymac.com/forum/files/file/1008-io80211family-modif/, correct me if I'm wrong because the explanation was not very clear, what I did was:

- First copy the HS80211Family.kext and the AirPortAtheros40.kext in my case I used the AR9485.kext instead specific file to my network adapter and move those 2 files to the Kexts folder;

- Then I open the config. list and did a snapshot saved and rebooted the computer, after reboot gave an error and I had to remove the EFI and replace it with a backup that I have to boot up again the Hackintosh,  basically having those files crash the system.

- I tried also just copying the HS80211Family.kext and the AirPortAtheros40.kext and not the specific file for my network adapter, and didn't crash the system but also the wifi still doesn't work.

My question is what I'm doing wrong, how the hell do I install the drivers and put the wifi to work ?

Thanks in advance guys 🙏

• Administrators

This wifi don't work after catalina i think.

-Donations-

PayPal HERE - Stripe HERE - Ko-Fi HERE - BuyMeaCoffee HERE - Mercado Livre HERE

Skrill danielnmaldonado@gmail.com - BTC 33HeGCuCSh4tUBqdYkQqKpSDa1E7WeAJQ3 - BNB 0x10D1d656eCa00bD521f9b4A43B83098B8142e115 - USDT BSC BEP20 0xb57cfdfa371fad1981910f0e8332409ab99f74d9 - USDT TRC20 TUR6Z9AVS4AYzqPnULoHrfFvppRbhXmNbZ - KASPA kaspa:qpxzufgfj8p6r0krg58yzvs0009h2mwqgvcawa0xc2pth7sgzpv56j4f6dtvk - PicPay @danielnmaldonado - PiX @danielnmaldonado@gmail.com

Premium Users HERE - Problems with Paypal HERE

xcd5u2Y.png

New ways to earn money with Linkvertise HERE