ScorpionTaj

i want to fix a conflict between my mac and windows

Note: A side effect of using the Custom approach that it makes SMBIOS updates exclusive to macOS, avoiding a collision with existing Windows activation and custom OEM software but potentially obstructing the operation of Apple-specific tools.

when i install hackintosh and use the openCore when ever i want to boot to windows a lot of problemes start to appear from windows key license to battery not detecting to slow pc , after that i see that i opencore's Guide so is there any fix i can do it plz help or do you recommended me to use bootcamp instead ?

Edited by ScorpionTaj

• Administrators

-Donations-

PayPal HERE - Stripe HERE - Ko-Fi HERE - BuyMeaCoffee HERE - Mercado Livre HERE

Skrill danielnmaldonado@gmail.com - BTC 33HeGCuCSh4tUBqdYkQqKpSDa1E7WeAJQ3 - BNB 0x10D1d656eCa00bD521f9b4A43B83098B8142e115 - USDT BSC BEP20 0xb57cfdfa371fad1981910f0e8332409ab99f74d9 - USDT TRC20 TUR6Z9AVS4AYzqPnULoHrfFvppRbhXmNbZ - KASPA kaspa:qpxzufgfj8p6r0krg58yzvs0009h2mwqgvcawa0xc2pth7sgzpv56j4f6dtvk - PicPay @danielnmaldonado - PiX @danielnmaldonado@gmail.com

Premium Users HERE - Problems with Paypal HERE

xcd5u2Y.png

New ways to earn money with Linkvertise HERE

Why would you install Windows on Apple computers? These devices have their own operating system, which works well. The main disadvantage of the Apple operating system is that it is not possible to download files from third-party sources. On Windows, on the other hand, the user can download anything. Moreover, users often use pirated Windows to avoid paying money. But I think this doesn't seem right because it is better to buy the Windows 10 product key on Reddit. Buying directly from Microsoft is expensive.

Edited by AllanJoshua