nmz1

alc269 does not work

Mirone

There is a group of us trying to get Acer V5-171 11.6" laptop working. Everything seems to work now except Sound and Sleep. We think we need a DSDT but no-one understands how to and how to edit kext for our ALC269. Could you PLEASE help? PLEASE?

DSDT for BIOS 2.13 attached. I will promise to test AND respond (unlike last poster!)

dsdt.7z

Mirone

There is a group of us trying to get Acer V5-171 11.6" laptop working. Everything seems to work now except Sound and Sleep. We think we need a DSDT but no-one understands how to and how to edit kext for our ALC269. Could you PLEASE help? PLEASE?

DSDT for BIOS 2.13 attached. I will promise to test AND respond (unlike last poster!)

I need your codec_dump extracted through Linux.

and your DSDT.

btn_donate_SM.gif

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/46378-how-to-get-a-linux-codec-dump/ - I followed this process and there were two codecs... Attached with DSDT in single 7zip

No edits done to DSDT (no idea how!)

Thanks for your help and prompt response

here's your DSDT + AppleHDA corrected

try and let me know if it worked for you.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/9pi87d

btn_donate_SM.gif

I tried and my internal speaker worked. Thanks so much Mirone. I haven't tried internal mic yet as I faced another issue: my USB ports and webcam camera, which had worked OOB, didn't work anymore.

I guess it could be the dsdt.aml. I have extracted dsdt.aml for my laptop before I tried the one you gave me. Could you help adding stuffs to my extracted dsdt.aml? Thanks.

Fujitsu_dsdt.zip

I tried and my internal speaker worked. Thanks so much Mirone. I haven't tried internal mic yet as I faced another issue: my USB ports and webcam camera, which had worked OOB, didn't work anymore.

I guess it could be the dsdt.aml. I have extracted dsdt.aml for my laptop before I tried the one you gave me. Could you help adding stuffs to my extracted dsdt.aml? Thanks.

what's your setup?

pass me the specs of your notebook.

btn_donate_SM.gif

My notebook is Fujitsu LH532: Core i5-3210M CPU, HD4000, FJ Webcam, ALC269, Ralink RT3290LE (I'm ordering an Atheros AR9280 AR5BHB92) and Realtek PCIe GBE Gigabit LAN. Among those, HD4000, ALC269 and Ralink RT don't work. So I added a hex string in boot.plist for HD4000, and used the patch you gave me for ALC269.

It has ML10.8 and Windows 8 dual boot.

Update 1:

- I copy this method from DSDT.aml file you sent to me to my DSDT's HDEF section

Method (_DSM, 4, NotSerialized)

{

Store (Package (0x06)

{

"hda-gfx",

Buffer (0x0A)

{

"onboard-1"

},

"layout-id",

Buffer (0x04)

{

0x0C, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00

},

"PinConfigurations",

Buffer (Zero) {}

}, Local0)

DTGP (Arg0, Arg1, Arg2, Arg3, RefOf (Local0))

Return (Local0)

}

My ML is now working ok; webcam, USB work with no kernel panic.

Update 2:

Internal Speaker and headphone worked. Internal mic and external mic didn't work. The system recognized external mic when I plugged it in and turned back to internal mic when external mic was plugged out. However, I couldn't see any signal for mic.

Is there any solution for my mic? Thanks.

My notebook is Fujitsu LH532: Core i5-3210M CPU, HD4000, FJ Webcam, ALC269, Ralink RT3290LE (I'm ordering an Atheros AR9280 AR5BHB92) and Realtek PCIe GBE Gigabit LAN. Among those, HD4000, ALC269 and Ralink RT don't work. So I added a hex string in boot.plist for HD4000, and used the patch you gave me for ALC269.

It has ML10.8 and Windows 8 dual boot.

Update 1:

- I copy this method from DSDT.aml file you sent to me to my DSDT's HDEF section

Method (_DSM, 4, NotSerialized)

{

Store (Package (0x06)

{

"hda-gfx",

Buffer (0x0A)

{

"onboard-1"

},

"layout-id",

Buffer (0x04)

{

0x0C, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00

},

"PinConfigurations",

Buffer (Zero) {}

}, Local0)

DTGP (Arg0, Arg1, Arg2, Arg3, RefOf (Local0))

Return (Local0)

}

My ML is now working ok; webcam, USB work with no kernel panic.

Update 2:

Internal Speaker and headphone worked. Internal mic and external mic didn't work. The system recognized external mic when I plugged it in and turned back to internal mic when external mic was plugged out. However, I couldn't see any signal for mic.

Is there any solution for my mic? Thanks.

Try this: http://www.sendspace.com/file/d8loes

btn_donate_SM.gif

Thank Mirone for your work. The second kext didn't work. It was even worse.

My OSx86 indicated no input.

1046682.png

With the previous kext, it recognized Internal Microphone

1046684.png

and Line in.

1046686.png

When I plugged in or plugged out a line in, I could see signal bar changing.

1046688.png

The only problem was that the microphone or a line in couldn't pick up any signal when I spoke to it.

PB Easy Note TM 86 - i5 430 M - H55M - Ram - 6 GB - Alc272 - Radeon HD 5470 512 QE/CI

Lenovo G500 - i5 3230m - HM77 - Ram - 8 GB - Conexant audio - HD 4000

My OS X Files