charanloveu

DSDT patch for Biostar G41D3C

hello

what is u hardware specs ?

what smbios are u using ?

try imac9,1

good hack

Hi my hardware specs are

processor E7500 core2duo @2.93 Ghz (OC to 3.34Ghz)

Ram 6GB DDR3 1333 Mhz,

Nvidia Geforce 210 1GB

Biostar G41D3C,

and i already tried imac9,1 still showing single core and even decreasing performance. and giving load to my cpu (i identified it by temperature of my cpu and lag in graphics) but currently identified as macpro 3,1 im getting faster performance than imac9,1 and even tried imac10,1 same as 9,1...

i dint edited any smbios..

tried booting with -x?

actually max times boots without this panic so if i got it i have to restart pc again (by pressing restart button), if it like boots without error good to go, but if i got this error again i have to restart.. so what i wanna say is this error comes 2 out of 5 starts (approx)..

and im waiting for the patch... because yesterday i downloaded some patches of asus and other motherboards (which have same chipset as mine G41 northbridge, and IH7 southbridge) and applied to my pc and my hackintosh bricked so im waiting for patch bro...... so i can install again..

and my main problem is mac is using single core out of two cores. thats the problem..

actually max times boots without this panic so if i got it i have to restart pc again (by pressing restart button), if it like boots without error good to go, but if i got this error again i have to restart.. so what i wanna say is this error comes 2 out of 5 starts (approx)..

and im waiting for the patch... because yesterday i downloaded some patches of asus and other motherboards (which have same chipset as mine G41 northbridge, and IH7 southbridge) and applied to my pc and my hackintosh bricked so im waiting for patch bro...... so i can install again..

and my main problem is mac is using single core out of two cores. thats the problem..

send me an untouchable DSDT.aml

I'll try to edit for you.

btn_donate_SM.gif

Got this KP bro -

">

and i installed DSDT using multishit by only checking the user DSDT and rest all unchecked then shutdown then start next that kernal panic came..

This is being caused by Kp VoodooHDA.kext

delete it or if you're with AppleHDA in S / L / E delete it.

btn_donate_SM.gif

Hey success guys thanks for Mirone for creating a DSDT for me and my problem vanished by setting CPUID value limit to disabled .... Thanks for helping guys :)

Hi friends, I've tried several "boot flags" but without success. What "boot flags" did you use? I have the same motherboard without video card and the processor is the Intel E3400 2.60GHz Celelron.

This is the second time I try to do, the first was on a laptop and I gave up.

Could you help me?