jedigm

DSDT Custom Optimus Patch MSI CX640 Laptop Help Needed.

Hello Olarila Board :) Could someone help me patch my DSDT for my CX640. I have an optimus GT520 on the board that I would like to patch to remove the card. I've read a few topics around here and on other forums that explain how to patch Dell laptops with the same chip but nothing on my specific laptop. Here's a link to a Toshiba one on Olarila I found

http://Olarila.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=2070&start=0

Would someone mind helping me by patching my DSDT to make the ACPI _OFF call to or whatever the call for my board is on my nvidia card so I can disable it? I have the SSDT and DSDT files here. I have no idea how to copy these functions over. I get compile errors and I don't know how to go about fixing them.

http://storenow.net/my/?f=5589

Hello Olarila Board :) Could someone help me patch my DSDT for my CX640. I have an optimus GT520 on the board that I would like to patch to remove the card. I've read a few topics around here and on other forums that explain how to patch Dell laptops with the same chip but nothing on my specific laptop. Here's a link to a Toshiba one on Olarila I found

http://Olarila.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=2070&start=0

Would someone mind helping me by patching my DSDT to make the ACPI _OFF call to or whatever the call for my board is on my nvidia card so I can disable it? I have the SSDT and DSDT files here. I have no idea how to copy these functions over. I get compile errors and I don't know how to go about fixing them.

http://storenow.net/my/?f=5589

Try This:

DSDT.aml.zip

btn_donate_SM.gif

Minha GT 540M esta funcionando no MountainLion com uma kext que encontrei no osx86 foi uma alteração feita por um usuario para funcionar no notebookdele que é o mesmo modelo do meu Acer 5750G

MountainLion Retail appStore - Acer 5750G, Intel Core i7 2670QM 2.20Ghz, Memoria 8Gb Kingston 1600, Intel HD Graphics 3000 e GeForce GT 540M 1Gb,Cavia Bkack 500Gb e Dual Boot com Linux Fedora 20 X64

You did not even post your original files, what help do you expect?

-Donations-

PayPal HERE - Stripe HERE - BuyMeaCoffee HERE - Mercado Livre HERE

Skrill danielnmaldonado@gmail.com - BTC 33HeGCuCSh4tUBqdYkQqKpSDa1E7WeAJQ3

PicPay @danielnmaldonado - PiX @danielnmaldonado@gmail.com

Premium Users HERE - Problems with Paypal HERE

xcd5u2Y.png

You did not even post your original files, what help do you expect?

Hi Dude You are right. I'm sorry. I have extracted my dsdt file using MaciAds dsdt edit program. I didn't edit anything inside this dsdt. Because I don't know what I have to do to edit for full working my dsdt file. I need that A working and edited a dsdt file with disable nvidia card.

DSDT.zip

You need to post your SSDT tables as well, check the first post of this topic, what files the author provided.

-Donations-

xcd5u2Y.png

I need the SSDT which contains the graphics stuff. The ones you attached are about CPU power management.

Run this in terminal, it will save all tables in Desktop

perl -e 'open(IOREG, "ioreg -lw0|") or die; while(<IOREG>) { chomp; if($_ =~ /\"ACPI\sTables\"\s*=\s*\{([^}]+)\}/) { $buf = $1; mkdir("Desktop/ACPI Tables"); foreach $table (split(/,/, $buf)) { my($tab, $val) = split(/=/, $table); $tab =~ s/\"//g; open(PIP, "|xxd -r -p > \"Desktop/ACPI Tables/".$tab.".aml\""); print PIP $val; close(PIP); } } }'

-Donations-

xcd5u2Y.png

I need the SSDT which contains the graphics stuff. The ones you attached are about CPU power management.

Run this in terminal, it will save all tables in Desktop

perl -e 'open(IOREG, "ioreg -lw0|") or die; while(<IOREG>) { chomp; if($_ =~ /\"ACPI\sTables\"\s*=\s*\{([^}]+)\}/) { $buf = $1; mkdir("Desktop/ACPI Tables"); foreach $table (split(/,/, $buf)) { my($tab, $val) = split(/=/, $table); $tab =~ s/\"//g; open(PIP, "|xxd -r -p > \"Desktop/ACPI Tables/".$tab.".aml\""); print PIP $val; close(PIP); } } }'

ssdt.zip

Hi dude again;

Now I have other a problem is that I getting artifact with my intel hd 3000m graphics card. I have researched a solutions to fix this problem but I havent found anythings. SO There are any solutions way to fix this problem with dsdt pacth or other ways. Can you help me about this problem

2wolog5.jpg

hello

try this one

[attachment=0]DSDT.aml.zip[/attachment]

good hack

It doesn't work with clover bootloder. I have tried chimera 3.1 bootloder with which it have worked very well. But Now sleep currently dosen't work but it do in clover bootloder. I have tried darkwake=0,1,9,10 but it doesnt.