scbjmshpv

DSDT request

Hi, i'm really new at this stuff and have done only one successfull installation and want to try out on my main PC.

System :- Asus P8H67-i Deluxe (original BIOS was 0503, i updated to modified 0803)

CPU :- Intel core i3 2100T

Ram :- 8GB gskill DDR3

SSD :- Kingstone 120GB sata III

ODD :- Lite On DVD burner

at this point i do not have onboard video and i'm planning on getting Sapphire 6670. Question i've is will i be able to install 10.6.3 on it with on board video and if so it'll be great if someone can provide DSDT for it as i've looked on few forums and failed to find one. (i did download one from here with G260 GC not sure if it'll make difference)

thanks

CB

Hi, i'm really new at this stuff and have done only one successfull installation and want to try out on my main PC.

System :- Asus P8H67-i Deluxe (original BIOS was 0503, i updated to modified 0803)

CPU :- Intel core i3 2100T

Ram :- 8GB gskill DDR3

SSD :- Kingstone 120GB sata III

ODD :- Lite On DVD burner

at this point i do not have onboard video and i'm planning on getting Sapphire 6670. Question i've is will i be able to install 10.6.3 on it with on board video and if so it'll be great if someone can provide DSDT for it as i've looked on few forums and failed to find one. (i did download one from here with G260 GC not sure if it'll make difference)

thanks

CB

what are the reasons you are installing the 10.6.3 snow?

with this configuration could install the Mountain Lion

So that we can help you with your DSDT.aml you need to extract your DSDT.aml

using DSDT Editor and send us so we can fix it for you.

btn_donate_SM.gif