Vibhanshu

.aml file request

Hi all

I want to install mac on my system but its motherboard patch is not available in motherboard patches list so could you please help me in creating its patch for DSDT file

Proccy:- Intel G620

MBD:- ECS H61H2-M2

Processor:- Intel G620 2.6 Ghz, Motherboard:- ECS H61H2-M2, Graphics Card:- 1GBDDR2 9400GT, Ram:- 4GB DDR3 Dynet, Harddisk:- Seagate 500GB SATA, Optical Drive:- Samsung DVD-RW, Display:- BenQ G2220HD on DVI

I tried 3 times but it says "The extension dsl is not allowed."

Processor:- Intel G620 2.6 Ghz, Motherboard:- ECS H61H2-M2, Graphics Card:- 1GBDDR2 9400GT, Ram:- 4GB DDR3 Dynet, Harddisk:- Seagate 500GB SATA, Optical Drive:- Samsung DVD-RW, Display:- BenQ G2220HD on DVI

hello

dsdt is not the salvation, it help but u have to config the system and search for the hardware kext (drivers)

DSDT.aml.zip

and see and follow the instructions, my advice is u install without dsdt

http://Olarila.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=1716

good hack

PB Easy Note TM 86 - i5 430 M - H55M - Ram - 6 GB - Alc272 - Radeon HD 5470 512 QE/CI

Lenovo G500 - i5 3230m - HM77 - Ram - 8 GB - Conexant audio - HD 4000

My OS X Files 

hello

dsdt is not the salvation, it help but u have to config the system and search for the hardware kext (drivers)

[attachment=0]DSDT.aml.zip[/attachment]

and see and follow the instructions, my advice is u install without dsdt

http://Olarila.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=1716

good hack

i tried to download & install kexts based upon my system's config through osx86.net but they never worked.. i installed them using both kext helper and manuall way but they didnt get installed anyhow :(

hello

i don't know exactly what is u system

i ask several times to update in the user profile , hardware signature to help us to identify the problem.

i don't know what the users think , why i use and several users use that in the final my answer, man i write every several answers in topics, i don't remember what is the config of every user, so ...

and a good help to, is use system info and post a photo of u devices id and vendor id

good hack

PB Easy Note TM 86 - i5 430 M - H55M - Ram - 6 GB - Alc272 - Radeon HD 5470 512 QE/CI

My OS X Files 

well sorry for that and see i have done updating my signature..do it will work ??

hello

i don't see why don't work

my doubt is u graphics card

to boot

use

-v GraphicsEnabler=No

and use the usb image

about the others things u say don't work, must post dev id and vendor id

use system info present in Hardware here in forum

good hack

My OS X Files 

Many thanx for all help and suggestion. I will try again within 3-4 days and then rply here :)

Thanx artur-pt it worked very well, i didn't had any gfx card to check dsdt that time so i had to wait till now when i got a 8400 Gs, now this time dsdt file worked flawlessly and my Sl 10.6.8 is working very well