🎉 [ IMPORTANT ] Premium and Donators users 🎉 ×

Razer Sealth 13' 2019 graphic acceleration framebuffer settings

Hi all, here I am bother again with this complicated laptop since my last post I've been busy finishing another semester so I wasn't able of research a lot but a few of information have been floating around in the internet about this particular processor or even the exact same model of laptop (razer wealth 13 late 2019) with just the differences of being the 4k model with a discrete Nvidia graphic, irrelevant for us since is unsupported and disabled getting thew exact same issue of not being able to make work the intel iris graphics acceleration

here I'm gonna ad the link from k-sym GitHub how has this laptop: https://github.com/k-sym/Razer_Blade_Stealth_Late_2019_GTX_Hackintosh?_x_tr_sl=de&_x_tr_tl=es&_x_tr_hl=es-419&_x_tr_pto=ajax,se,sc

another interesting reading but neither to much useful was Lorys89 GitHub (here the link https://github.com/Lorys89/DELL_VOSTRO_5401-ICE-LAKE#dell-vostro-5401-ice-lake-hackintosh) about the dell vostro 5401 which has been made with the ice lake family of processors apparently not just the i7 (1065g7) which is the one inside this Razer laptop, however in this config plist is added more settings on the device proprieties section specifically in PciRoot(0x0)/Pci(0x2,0x0)

<key>PciRoot(0x0)/Pci(0x2,0x0)</key>
            <dict>
                <key>AAPL,GfxYTile</key>
                <data>AQAAAA==</data>
                <key>AAPL,ig-platform-id</key>
                <data>AgBRig==</data>
                <key>device-id</key>
                <data>UooAAA==</data>
                <key>enable-backlight-registers-fix</key>
                <data>AQAAAA==</data>
                <key>enable-cdclk-frequency-fix</key>
                <data>AQAAAA==</data>
                <key>force-online</key>
                <data>AQAAAA==</data>
                <key>framebuffer-patch-enable</key>
                <data>AQAAAA==</data>
                <key>hda-gfx</key>
                <string>onboard-1</string>
                <key>igfxfw</key>
                <data>AgAAAA==</data>
                <key>model</key>
                <string>Intel Iris Plus Graphics</string>

I've the idea of put those settings on my own config plist and then after tried to boot with that configuration I got stuck after the apple get loaded the brightness just get lowered a bit and it seems to enter in a endless sleep mode or something coz the led of power just seams to be a turning on and off  I'm gonna attach one photo of the verbose that I got with those settings : https://www.mediafire.com/view/atjofe23yzx4k85/IMG_6587.JPG/file

Also I have found some configuration in another forum about the ice lake graph aceleration settings also adding more settings for the framebuffer (here the link: https://www.elitemacx86.com/threads/intel-iris-plus-graphics-ice-lake-on-macos-big-sur-and-later.712/) as far this comment I have get confused about which setting should I put on my config plist reading more about that specifically topic I have read in another forum this time from Hungary or some one how spoke in Hungary (here the link: https://logout.hu/tema/macos_pc-re_osszefoglalo/hsz_1-50.html) however with google translate I have read the suggestion of setting in the bios the DMVT-prealloc to 128mb or to set it by some setting in the config plist framebuffer-fbmem and framebuffer-stolenmem  so by the moment Ive got the conclusion the I have to modify and set some values the thing is that I have get pretty lost by these point and that why I'm asking for help I have also read the whatevergreen git hub and some suggestions of the frambuffer settings but is the same I'm lost :( https://github.com/acidanthera/WhateverGreen/blob/master/Manual/FAQ.IntelHD.en.md

I actually tipying in the machine running Catalina but without "Qe/ci" graphic acceleration and in about this Mac I just get 7mb of vram so I'm gonna add my send me files her> https://www.mediafire.com/file/8lygobj8mijyk5e/Send_me_Razers-MacBook-Pro.zip/file

thanx 4 all the help :)

• Administrators

icelake or comet lake

-Donations-

PayPal HERE - Stripe HERE - Ko-Fi HERE - BuyMeaCoffee HERE - Mercado Livre HERE

Skrill [email protected]

BTC 1BDzsV4bw3DVCiffFAeNKsdEzqkPXNVrXR

ETH BSC BEP20 0xb57cfdfa371fad1981910f0e8332409ab99f74d9

BNB 0x10D1d656eCa00bD521f9b4A43B83098B8142e115

USDT BSC BEP20 0xb57cfdfa371fad1981910f0e8332409ab99f74d9

USDT TRC20 TUR6Z9AVS4AYzqPnULoHrfFvppRbhXmNbZ

PicPay @danielnmaldonado

PiX @[email protected]

Problems with Paypal HERE

xcd5u2Y.png

New ways to earn money with Linkvertise HERE

• Administrators

check this folder for icelake

https://tinyurl.com/y25ju7xp

-Donations-

Skrill [email protected]

PicPay @danielnmaldonado

PiX @[email protected]

xcd5u2Y.png

• 5 months later...

Hi again @MaLd0n im still a quite busy during unless I have a free day or its a holiday which is the case... but at least I was able to pass another grade, that's the reason my answered rate its very poor im sorry about that... im still facing troubles with the hardware acceleration and to ad something more razer released a new bios to my laptop so now my dsdt tables mostly have been modified in some way the positive side ? I guess its that updating my bios probably undone the weir adjust that I had made with the other version to be able to boot with oc CFG-lock related... so now I may think my bios and by tables are les crapier if they were, everything its just a theory I not quite sure about that.

I have made a newer oc folder this one its capable to boot to Big Sur but some times the loading bar just gets hangouts so i restart and I do nvram reset and it load everything again  like nothing had happened, also my wifi was not recognized been its a compatible one (bcm4352) I thing I miss some setting there but im gonna check in a while 

I had to compress some files in other to fit them like the oc folder, sys dump, ioreg file (and text) and the kernel log text file I also add one more zip which its my original dsdt (extracted from clover for convenience) and be forced to removed the next kext from them flote ore size reasons 

-AppleALC

-BrcmFirmwareData

so well im still kinda trilling to make this machine work properly im gonna check the ice lace folder that you suggested me last times and gonna bring hopefully good news, wish to you and to all the Olarila forum members happy holidays 

Send me Razers-MacBook-Proz.zip

• Administrators

not good folder

u ned extract sendme with Olarila efi folder. if have boot problem post one photo in error screen

• Like 1

-Donations-

Skrill [email protected]

PicPay @danielnmaldonado

PiX @[email protected]

xcd5u2Y.png

I find more useful/usable catalina so im gonna attach my sendme again but in Mac OS catalina, the folder you have attached saddle its no longer there I made the same adjustments to the files to be posible to add them :) 

Send me Razers-MacBook-Pro ctalina.zip

@MaLd0n the last folder I uploaded had some fixes included triying to make the Broadcom chip work but without any effect just dindt have the original dsdt folther form the other zip file thanx alot for u r reply u rock 

• Administrators
  • Like 1

-Donations-

Skrill [email protected]

PicPay @danielnmaldonado

PiX @[email protected]

xcd5u2Y.png

I've tried the Olarila ice lake notebook folder and unfortunately I got a bunch of errors let me try the last one you have posted in this tread :D

edit:the folder you have linked its the one that gave me those logs im not be able to boot with the Olarila Icelake refi just with the one I made with the kinda confusing dortania guide 

result notebook icelake folder olarila .zip

Edited by broadw3ll

• Administrators

i think need change video patch in ur case

try https://www.transfernow.net/dl/20211226XbwCViEF

reset nvram one time

-Donations-

Skrill [email protected]