Im sorry man I didnt communicate very well there. No i haveno problems with the ivy bridge. I was at the time using a dell e6430 laptop which i had basiclly learned alt of my hackintosh skills on over the past two years and so i was just curious about your injection of the imac 17,1 sm bios on he ivy bridge setup. Bcuz i for moterey used 12,1 MBP. I guess i assumed you wee on a laptop nd i was just curious how the spoofingwas going with imac17,1 on tha setup was all. So i just didnt commuicate thatvery well i apologize. My girl has a MBP 9,2 And so i patchdit with OCLP and further afterinstall had gone into the efi and opened up the config plist and adjusted somethings in there which some are beneficial and others were just cosmetics. ex. unifiedmem patch i added it along with th fbmem and stolenmem and patch enable framebuffers to add the vram up to 4095 mb on her legi MBP 9,2. Now i asked someone about that UNIFIEDMEM PATCH and whether or not it is even worth anything past the 2048 mb patch meaning anything above the 2048 is purley a cosmetical thing they hhad said. BCuz i was not sure if that wasactually giving 4gb of vram and i never could get it to go highe than the4095 mb and every time i would add a valuegeneratedfromthe calc section in hackintool for say5g or 6 6144 being 00001800 or whatever i would get kernal panics so i gave up and i had the smeresults ona coffeelake i3 8100t as well whentrying to ventue above the 4095 mb range using tat unifiedmem patch. The only reason i was entertaining it was becaus i read that intel allcocates available system memory to the vram as needed so i thought well hell if i got all this ram then why not try and allocate8gb of vram if i could and make tose damn chess pieces come to life wheim playing online. But yeah i got confused or didnt communicate very well. My name is rick nice to met ya take care. If you have any ideaon the vram scenario i was talkiabut then please share your thoughts for as of now im doing the vraam thig only as entertainment bcuz the person who informed methat it waspurley cosmetics after 2048 mb is extemley reputable source on such topics so ive just kinda given up on it for now.  peace out bro 

On 8/28/2021 at 8:12 AM, ebaymic said:

I have installed Monterey Beta 5 on my Gigabyte B75M-D3H i5 3570K Ivy Bridge HD4000  Motherboard. 

Graphics acceleration is good.  Used  https://github.com/chris1111/Patch-HD4000-Monterey/releases.  My Smbios set to iMac 17.1 (quad-core i5) not the recommended  MacBookPro12,1 .  

All good now. Not sure how easy it will be updating to next beta.  I might wait for the final release.

Thanks for your help Rutherford.

Hi Mate ,

Can you share your EFI please , I'm using exact the same specs like yours.

Thanks in advance - Kind regards,

On 4/9/2022 at 12:34 PM, Ali Mrad said:

Hi Mate ,

Can you share your EFI please , I'm using exact the same specs like yours.

Thanks in advance - Kind regards,

EFI  found in tonymacx86.com  search " Moarfish's build - GA-B75M-D3H i5 3570K"  Post #881 .  Sorry file too large to post .  Latest OC 0.7.9.zip   https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/moarfishs-build-ga-b75m-d3h-i5-3570k.58062/post-2211737

20 hours ago, Ali Mrad said:

Thanks a lot mate! I appreciate your time to support  I'll try the coming weekend and Test if it works ;) :) 

Thanks again for sharing your EFI.

With Kind regards,

Not a problem. Have to keep this old Motherboard going will see if it survives the next MacOS release!

• Like 1