bongojolo

spaceman_free... panic on boot! High Sierra. Please help!!!

Hello to community

I did a fresh install of High Sierra (I stuck at this version because of Nvidia gnu). After I installed everything and all my apps, 3 days later I just browsing on safari, and had also chrome opened, computer freeze and I did a hardware reset. At next boot it happened that

and everytime I was tried to boot same. I searched on internet and I found only 1 case, that happened same as mine also, on a MacBook Pro without a solution

https://apple.stackexchange.com/que...t-boot-post-kernel-panic-frozen-on-apple-logo

When I tried to boot with a Sierra disk wasn't able and I had to remove the High Sierra disk from the rig to be able to boot. When I booted with Sierra Disk I checked the drive as external with usb cable and all was looking to working fine. I went through all the folders and files. I tried disk utility first aid as I had the High Sierra disk connected via usb and I got this messages you can see in the photos

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

I tried first aid from recovery of Sierra boot drive, with the High Sierra disk conected internally, I got the messages you can see in photos

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

I tried the first aid from High Sierra usb installer same again, as above. How I could boot from High Sierra disk recovery, because doesn't appearing as option? Or if you now any other solution please help me!!! because I don't want to do all the process again from the scratch :crazy: :banghead: 

Thanks in advance!

• Administrators

in old time i have some problems with apfs in high sierra

with hfs work fine

-Donations-

PayPal HERE - Stripe HERE - Ko-Fi HERE - BuyMeaCoffee HERE - Mercado Livre HERE

Skrill danielnmaldonado@gmail.com - BTC 33HeGCuCSh4tUBqdYkQqKpSDa1E7WeAJQ3 - BNB 0x10D1d656eCa00bD521f9b4A43B83098B8142e115 - USDT BSC BEP20 0xb57cfdfa371fad1981910f0e8332409ab99f74d9 - USDT TRC20 TUR6Z9AVS4AYzqPnULoHrfFvppRbhXmNbZ - KASPA kaspa:qpxzufgfj8p6r0krg58yzvs0009h2mwqgvcawa0xc2pth7sgzpv56j4f6dtvk - PicPay @danielnmaldonado - PiX @danielnmaldonado@gmail.com

Premium Users HERE - Problems with Paypal HERE

xcd5u2Y.png

New ways to earn money with Linkvertise HERE

8 hours ago, MaLd0n said:

i old time i have some problems with apfs in high sierra

with hfs work fine

Do you have a clue how to bring out on boot selection screen? because even when I booted from  Sierra recovery, keep asking to run first aid from recovery and I think is need to run from High Sierra recovery. Or do you suggesting to back up my files and reinstall in hfs file system, because even I manage to fix it will happen?

Edited by bongojolo