Vin

DSDT for I5 3330 H61H2M2 with 1050TI - HIGH SIERRA (first hackintosh, please help me =] )

Hello Everyone! 

My name is Vinicius and yesterday i've succeeded my first hackintosh with your guide, i'm on high sierra ( I have a 1050ti).

My Specs

I5 3330

16gb ram

1050ti

Mobo ECS h61h2m2

Usb audio (logitech g430 usb)

Usb Wifi ( link dwa171)

*About the installation process ( the guide):

- I can't use the efi folder for my chipset that I've found in the folders section, only the ones that comes with the installation usb ( With the efi for ivy bridge the system don't boot)

- I didnt make the video patch  ( didn't found nothing about nvidia there, just igpu)

_ I didnt do the embedded controller changes ( i was in doubt if it applies for high sierra or just catalina)

So, the system is booting, i've managed to install the nvidia web driver and the cuda drivers, i have sound, wifi,  but as this is my first hackintosh project i'm worried if everything is ok.

Things that i've noticed:

- Sometimes when i maximize and minimize a screen of safari the animation looks strange, i can see a really fast black before the image or video (on youtube for example) , but i think is something related to safari , because I've teste with other browser and didnt happened (tested with edge, its strange but i like it xD )

-iStat doesn't show cpu and gpu temp, all the other information is working...

-I've made a test with glview and apparently OpenGL is working

---- I've made all the updates in App Store for high sierra 0o 

I really don't know if  the hardware of the mobo and the rest is properly configured, don't know how to test it xD

Pleas help me =]

Thanks for the guide and all the help, the best hackintosh site. I didn't knew if i was allowed to post in portuguese but im brazilian so if you could answer in portugueses thats ok too =D

Here is the log made by Runme to receive the dsdt.

https://filebin.net/zhm8pf9393bsgd8p/Send_me_iMac-de-Vinicius.zip?t=4zxp85hr

Thanks in advance.

Send me iMac-de-Vinicius.zip

Edited by Vin
add more info

• Administrators
  • Thanks 1

-Donations-

PayPal HERE - Stripe HERE - Ko-Fi HERE - BuyMeaCoffee HERE - Mercado Livre HERE

Skrill danielnmaldonado@gmail.com - BTC 33HeGCuCSh4tUBqdYkQqKpSDa1E7WeAJQ3 - BNB 0x10D1d656eCa00bD521f9b4A43B83098B8142e115 - USDT BSC BEP20 0xb57cfdfa371fad1981910f0e8332409ab99f74d9 - USDT TRC20 TUR6Z9AVS4AYzqPnULoHrfFvppRbhXmNbZ - KASPA kaspa:qpxzufgfj8p6r0krg58yzvs0009h2mwqgvcawa0xc2pth7sgzpv56j4f6dtvk - PicPay @danielnmaldonado - PiX @danielnmaldonado@gmail.com

Premium Users HERE - Problems with Paypal HERE

xcd5u2Y.png

New ways to earn money with Linkvertise HERE

Thanks @MaLd0n!

Now the controller in pci and other areas are showing like in windows 10! 

Thanks!!!

I've pasted the dsdt in clover/acpi/patched, do i have to do more or know i can use normally?

Do i have to change something in clover or the dsdt configured what needed?

the print from the screen

https://filebin.net/5k9qt35d85xif638/Captura_de_Tela_2021-04-03_a_s_20.59.38.png?t=jsu27dx6

Edited by Vin