Enzo

Stuck on menu Install macOs

Hello,

Today I'm trying to hackintosh my PC:

- ASUS TUF Z390

- 2x8GB Vengeance 2666MHz

- i5 9600k

- Display Port on RTX 2070s, I can't use UHD 630 because it give me errors when I boot usb

I try: Change SSDT, Try patch, Unable secure boot, Unable fast boot, Unable virtualization, enable 4G, unable VT-x, change my kext, and edit my config.plist

I have erase the disk with the good format but my problem is when I select my disk to install macOS, when I press install it come to main menu with Time Machine Backup, Install macOS, Safari and Disk Utility.

I use the Olarila Big Sur.raw, Anyone have this problem? Thanks 

You can check the Installer Log when I press Install, and my EFI.

image0.jpg

EFI Enz.rar

Edited by Enzo Trnl

• Administrators

-Donations-

PayPal HERE - Stripe HERE - Ko-Fi HERE - BuyMeaCoffee HERE - Mercado Livre HERE

Skrill danielnmaldonado@gmail.com - BTC 33HeGCuCSh4tUBqdYkQqKpSDa1E7WeAJQ3 - BNB 0x10D1d656eCa00bD521f9b4A43B83098B8142e115 - USDT BSC BEP20 0xb57cfdfa371fad1981910f0e8332409ab99f74d9 - USDT TRC20 TUR6Z9AVS4AYzqPnULoHrfFvppRbhXmNbZ - KASPA kaspa:qpxzufgfj8p6r0krg58yzvs0009h2mwqgvcawa0xc2pth7sgzpv56j4f6dtvk - PicPay @danielnmaldonado - PiX @danielnmaldonado@gmail.com

Premium Users HERE - Problems with Paypal HERE

xcd5u2Y.png

New ways to earn money with Linkvertise HERE

Hello, thanks for you reply, unfortunately when I put this EFI with a DSDT.aml, I'm stuck around 10% on loading bar below Apple logo before the installation utility, when I boot the USB. I also try CPU graphics with HDMI but I'm always stuck in OpenCore loading 

Edited by Enzo Trnl

• Administrators

dont use dsdt for now

-Donations-

PayPal HERE - Stripe HERE - Ko-Fi HERE - BuyMeaCoffee HERE - Mercado Livre HERE

Skrill danielnmaldonado@gmail.com - BTC 33HeGCuCSh4tUBqdYkQqKpSDa1E7WeAJQ3 - BNB 0x10D1d656eCa00bD521f9b4A43B83098B8142e115 - USDT BSC BEP20 0xb57cfdfa371fad1981910f0e8332409ab99f74d9 - USDT TRC20 TUR6Z9AVS4AYzqPnULoHrfFvppRbhXmNbZ - KASPA kaspa:qpxzufgfj8p6r0krg58yzvs0009h2mwqgvcawa0xc2pth7sgzpv56j4f6dtvk - PicPay @danielnmaldonado - PiX @danielnmaldonado@gmail.com

Premium Users HERE - Problems with Paypal HERE

xcd5u2Y.png

New ways to earn money with Linkvertise HERE

I put a 300 chipset EFI, I can boot the Recovery with my iGPU but I'ts the same when I select my disk and I select continue on the Installation Utility, It come me back to main menu Installation Utility. I have the Logs when I press continue. Thanks

Installer Log.rar

Edited by Enzo Trnl