gtxruan

DisplayPort and HDMI Nvidia Audio

Hey guys.

So, I have a GTX 1080, and the following display setup:

HDMI: SAMSUNG 50" 4K
DisplayPort 1: G2460 PF HERO 24 144
DisplayPort 2: DELL 23.5"

My issue: I am currently using AppleALC with Lilu+Whatevergreen kexts on OpenCore. I want my HDMI Samsung 50" 4K display to be the main audio source if it is connected. 

But, my Displayport 1 device, HERO G2460 PF, also has build-in Audio. 

Whenever I boot my hackintosh, it only shows under sound devices the G2460 PF hero monitor, instead of showing both HDMI and Displayport audio devices.

To fix it, I have to boot my hackintosh without my monitor plugged in the displayport, then it shows "SAMSUNG" under audio devices, then I can plug my monitor again.

I would like to be able to show both HDMI and DisplayPort devices there under sound devices if they are both attached,so I can always select samsung, or completely disable the G2460PF hero builtin audio detection, and only leave the SAMSUNG there.

Are there any ideas on how to fix it to show both audio devices or what I can do?

If I have a headset plugged in it will perfectly show the SAMSUNG + Headset audio, but will never show the monitor. And if I boot my hackintosh with monitor plugged, it will show G2460PF + Headset, but not Samsung.

I don't want to use the displayport monitor display device, only the hdmi so i don't have to keep removing the displayport cable then plugging in again. Any ideas?

UP

attached ioreg. please help, I don't want to always have to unplug my displayport monitor before powering my hackintosh just to make HDMI audio work :C

i can't make show both displayport  (monitor) and hdmi (tv) devices on audio devics. it shows only one or another in the audio device picker. i want to show both, to be able to select always my TV as audio device, or disable completely the audio from my displayport monitor, which I am searching like crazy but can't find anything.

i installed in two HDs, one using OpenCore other using Clover, but no success at all in any of those.

ioRegExport.7z

Edited by Fullday Work

• Administrators

need read a applealc docs. i think have a patch for that

-Donations-

PayPal HERE - Stripe HERE - Ko-Fi HERE - BuyMeaCoffee HERE - Mercado Livre HERE

Skrill danielnmaldonado@gmail.com - BTC 33HeGCuCSh4tUBqdYkQqKpSDa1E7WeAJQ3 - BNB 0x10D1d656eCa00bD521f9b4A43B83098B8142e115 - USDT BSC BEP20 0xb57cfdfa371fad1981910f0e8332409ab99f74d9 - USDT TRC20 TUR6Z9AVS4AYzqPnULoHrfFvppRbhXmNbZ - KASPA kaspa:qpxzufgfj8p6r0krg58yzvs0009h2mwqgvcawa0xc2pth7sgzpv56j4f6dtvk - PicPay @danielnmaldonado - PiX @danielnmaldonado@gmail.com

Premium Users HERE - Problems with Paypal HERE

xcd5u2Y.png

New ways to earn money with Linkvertise HERE

Would you mind sharing the link of the patch with me? I am literally trying to fix this non stop and have tried so many things. I went to sleep 4am three days in a row trying to fix hehe.

Also I'm from Brazil so if you want we can speak portuguese.

• Administrators

i dont have this link but people use kexts to patch to solve it

-Donations-

PayPal HERE - Stripe HERE - Ko-Fi HERE - BuyMeaCoffee HERE - Mercado Livre HERE

Skrill danielnmaldonado@gmail.com - BTC 33HeGCuCSh4tUBqdYkQqKpSDa1E7WeAJQ3 - BNB 0x10D1d656eCa00bD521f9b4A43B83098B8142e115 - USDT BSC BEP20 0xb57cfdfa371fad1981910f0e8332409ab99f74d9 - USDT TRC20 TUR6Z9AVS4AYzqPnULoHrfFvppRbhXmNbZ - KASPA kaspa:qpxzufgfj8p6r0krg58yzvs0009h2mwqgvcawa0xc2pth7sgzpv56j4f6dtvk - PicPay @danielnmaldonado - PiX @danielnmaldonado@gmail.com

Premium Users HERE - Problems with Paypal HERE

xcd5u2Y.png

New ways to earn money with Linkvertise HERE

Sem ideia então infelizmente, já procurei por tudo e tentei de tudo que é coisa, tanto em clover quanto opencore, várias configs, nada funciona infelizmente. Obrigado mesmo assim, o jeito é ficar desligando monitor antes de ligar o pc