gtxruan

High Sierra 10.13.6 - Nvidia WebDriver issues

Hi guys, (im from BR but im posting here since there are more US then BR here)

I sucessfully installed High Sierra 10.13.6 build 17G66 with OpenCore. The system boots, it works, I can navigate through browser, menus, etc. But the monitor says its 8MB.
Since I saw that there is no driver for that version, I updated from the App Store to the latest build: 17G14033.

The problem is, after I installed the Nvidia web driver that supports this build (387.10.10.10.40.139) the system won't boot anymore, it goes black screen. It starts loading but goes all black and never turn on again.

If I add -nv_disable then it boots, but of course, with 8mb video. I have tried MANY things, like for example web-driver-toolkit, nvidia-update, etc. Nothing works, it always go black screen.

The blackscreen happens in that exact moment (its very fast, i recorded a video to take the picture).

Opencore nvidia driver problem: (goes black screen after that)
https://imgur.com/a/dAACqEz

My setup is B360 AORUS, i7 8700, GTX 1080.

Any ideas? I spent 3 days trying to make nvidia work there. I have tried your High Sierra Olarila too, just burned it to pendrive and booted, but was getting stuck it didnt even go to apple logo so I gave up and went back to Opencore.

Last bios, CSM is disabled.

Already tried: https://olarila.com/files/Utils/nvidia-update.command.zip

I also already have kexts Lilu and WhateverGreen last version.

Edited by Fullday Work

So I got another HDD and pendrive, managed to get your High Sierra Olarila working and booting. Installed nvidia web driver and it doesnt boot anymore, only boot in -x or nv_disable. Tried nvidia updater and patcher. Nothing works. It just stops on the screenshot i sent in the first post. Same as the other installation I made. Help pls 😕

UP-

Tried updating high sierra Olarila to 17G14033 but didn't work too. I did fresh uninstall and reinstall from nvidia scripts but no success. There is a supported nvidia driver to 17G14033 but it just halts on the same screen as earlier. unfortunately.

Edited by Fullday Work

• Administrators

-Donations-

PayPal HERE - Stripe HERE - Ko-Fi HERE - BuyMeaCoffee HERE - Mercado Livre HERE

Skrill danielnmaldonado@gmail.com - BTC 33HeGCuCSh4tUBqdYkQqKpSDa1E7WeAJQ3 - BNB 0x10D1d656eCa00bD521f9b4A43B83098B8142e115 - USDT BSC BEP20 0xb57cfdfa371fad1981910f0e8332409ab99f74d9 - USDT TRC20 TUR6Z9AVS4AYzqPnULoHrfFvppRbhXmNbZ - KASPA kaspa:qpxzufgfj8p6r0krg58yzvs0009h2mwqgvcawa0xc2pth7sgzpv56j4f6dtvk - PicPay @danielnmaldonado - PiX @danielnmaldonado@gmail.com

Premium Users HERE - Problems with Paypal HERE

xcd5u2Y.png

New ways to earn money with Linkvertise HERE

• Administrators

Enjoy!

-Donations-

PayPal HERE - Stripe HERE - Ko-Fi HERE - BuyMeaCoffee HERE - Mercado Livre HERE

Skrill danielnmaldonado@gmail.com - BTC 33HeGCuCSh4tUBqdYkQqKpSDa1E7WeAJQ3 - BNB 0x10D1d656eCa00bD521f9b4A43B83098B8142e115 - USDT BSC BEP20 0xb57cfdfa371fad1981910f0e8332409ab99f74d9 - USDT TRC20 TUR6Z9AVS4AYzqPnULoHrfFvppRbhXmNbZ - KASPA kaspa:qpxzufgfj8p6r0krg58yzvs0009h2mwqgvcawa0xc2pth7sgzpv56j4f6dtvk - PicPay @danielnmaldonado - PiX @danielnmaldonado@gmail.com

Premium Users HERE - Problems with Paypal HERE

xcd5u2Y.png

New ways to earn money with Linkvertise HERE