Media Environment

NVidia Web Driver - No video signal - SOLVED - IMPORTANT TIP FOR THOSE WITH THIS PROBLEM

EDIT - SOLUTION - TIP:

So, while I was waiting for some help, I was just looking for some options on my monitor, and than I finnaly found what I should do!

If you're using a LG TV like me (and probably this will happen with lots of other 4K TV's from other brands - and they will have some kind of option like this one) you just need activate the HDMI ULTRA DEEP COLOR option, otherwise you will always get no signal when trying to start with NVidia Web Drivers

To turn on this option on your monitor just go to All Settings (STEP 1) -> General (STEP 2)-> Go waaaaay down on menu until HDMI ULTRA HD Deep Color (STEP 3) -> Enter on this option and turn on for what HDMI you're using for the OSx (STEP 4).

DONE! The video will appear immediately!

Hope this can help more people than me. Was almost 3 years looking for this... And was just a simple option on the TV Menu.

ORIGINAL POST:

Using the NVidia Web Driver, after choose boot osx on clover, it runs all the boot but than when it enter on the systems my video signal is lost.

I already bought a very expensive HMDI 2.0 cable. And still.

My monitor: LG UJ6525 4K UHD

Config: Gigabyte Z270x Gaming 5 + I7 7700K + GTX 1070 MSI Dragon + 32GB Balistix

I give up from hack 2 years ago because I couldn't have the web drivers in 4K working fine and I tought now it was fixed, but still not working. Onyl boots correctly if I use nv_disable = 1.

Someone knowsa way to make it work?

Edited by Media Environment