baroughter

DSDT Patch request: Asrock Z68 Pro3-M

I am using BIOS version 1.50. The latest is 1.60 but it didn't seem it was worth upgrading.

I've tried the patch supplied on this website but it makes my system unable to boot. I would like a DSDT mainly to see if it will help problems I have with my video card.

Does anyone else have this board?

Thanks for any help! My unpatched dsdt.dsl is attached.

EDIT: Changed zip to include dmesg, kextstat, ioreg output. As well as a compiled AML, made with DSDT Editor (errors fixed)

asrock_pro3m_1.5.zip

Edited by Guest

Post a photo of the screen in verbose boot, using patch from http://Olarila.com/forum/packs.php

-Donations-

PayPal HERE - Stripe HERE - BuyMeaCoffee HERE - Mercado Livre HERE

Skrill danielnmaldonado@gmail.com - BTC 33HeGCuCSh4tUBqdYkQqKpSDa1E7WeAJQ3

PicPay @danielnmaldonado - PiX @danielnmaldonado@gmail.com

Premium Users HERE - Problems with Paypal HERE

xcd5u2Y.png

problems I have with my video card.

Which video card?

Are there any other patches I should apply or is that it? I probably need to remove some the kexts that came with EasyBeast.

I would do a clean install with only what's needed for this mobo, don't use easybeast.

-Donations-

PayPal HERE - Stripe HERE - BuyMeaCoffee HERE - Mercado Livre HERE

Skrill danielnmaldonado@gmail.com - BTC 33HeGCuCSh4tUBqdYkQqKpSDa1E7WeAJQ3

PicPay @danielnmaldonado - PiX @danielnmaldonado@gmail.com

Premium Users HERE - Problems with Paypal HERE

xcd5u2Y.png

I have successfully used the patch from this website for this MB for several bios releases (1.50, 1.60, 1.70), however the latest version (2.10, released April 30th) has a significantly different DSDT than earlier versions and the patch no longer works.

DSDT-Errors.png

Attached is a clean copy of the DSDT extracted under Windows via DSDTEditor

z68 Pro3-M 2.10 Clean.rar

I have successfully used the patch from this website for this MB for several bios releases (1.50, 1.60, 1.70), however the latest version (2.10, released April 30th) has a significantly different DSDT than earlier versions and the patch no longer works.

Attached is a clean copy of the DSDT extracted under Windows via DSDTEditor

Hi,try attached dsdt.aml.I have z68 pro3 and after install a new bios v 2.10 in kernel log there is message USB Notification: The device "HubDevice" @ 0x1d100000 has caused an overcurrent condition. The port it is attached to has been disabled.Some time after booting OS appears this

972823166_ScreenShot2012-05-14at11_10_12PM.png.7cc61c39f2f3bba128a13ce528fbc807.png

dsdtpro3-m.aml.zip

I gave up trying to get my video card to work correctly. It's an AMD Radeon 6670. I labored for awhile trying to try all the different personalities and whatnot. Not worth it. It works well enough without GraphicsEnabler.

New problem, though:

Unless I am doing this wrong (very possible), the DSDT patch for this motherboard on this site does not work with 10.7.4. Possibly something to do with PStates, SSDT, etc which became a problem with 10.7.4. Anybody know how to fix this? I've tried booting with and without the SSDT file provided by tonycrap's multishit, but my processor seems to be stuck at the x16 multiplier.

Thanks!