diegone65@mac.com

DSDT for G.1 Guerrilla Doesn't work

Hi Mald0n,

I used yor DSDT editor and the patch for my motherboard (G.1 Guerrilla) as well as the audio patch both provided here.

I installed them using multishit from tonycrap. In fact I followed the instructions provided by "samisnake" for doing it but then I got a problem. When the process is complete, every time I try to boot, it shows me the following message:

"You need to restart your computer. Hold down the Power button until it turns of, then press the Power button again"

I took a picture of the screen after booting in verbose mode. You can see in the attached file.

I bought this board and I truly need a fully working hackintosh for a heavy audio workstation. Then, I need to ask you if you could help me with my system and I will happily contribute, even if you put it a price, I'll pay it very kindly. I think paying for this is more than fair for your BIG work and support.

Please help me with my system:

G1. Guerrilla

i7-970

EVGA GTX 460

4 GB Ram (for now)

120 GB SSD

Apogee Duet firewire audio interface. (I have the PCI card for that)

If I need to do something, please explain it for dummies, so I won't miss anything.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR COOPOERATION AND TIME.

Bootproblem.thumb.JPG.448ee6d6f62909df7b958322efa9611c.JPG