SaltyToes

Clover Folder to use After Install

Hi

My hardware is an Intel Nuc DC3217IYE i3 Ivy Bridge, 8GB RAM, 120GB mSATA SSD, Q77 Express Mobile Chipset.

I have followed the instructions to install Mojave on this forum. Installation went well (though I had to try different USB sticks). I then installed clover. I then replaced the Clover folder with the one listed for "NOTEBOOKS CHIPSET SERIES 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 (NEHALEM / SANDY BRIDGE / IVY BRIDGE / HASWELL / BROADWELL)". I also tried the one for non-notebook chipset. When I do this and reboot, the kernel panics and hangs before loading the OSX GUI. I then decided to replace the Clover folder with the one on the USB installation disk. Mojave then boots but I can't get audio to work with that Clover folder. I'v tried numerous tutorials including this one - https://www.tonycrapx86.com/threads/applehda-hdmi-audio-guide.234735/.

I would be very grateful for any help - either advising why the prescribed Clover folder does not work or how I can adjust the one I copied from the install USB disk.

Thank you very much and please keep up the great work.

[ref]SaltyToes[/ref], what version of Mojave are you using - latest 10.14.4 or 10.14.3/10.14.1 ?

You should not try with non-notebook clover - totally different things. When you try clover for notebooks do you use what result did you get and how much VRAM ?

Moreover do you boot with legacy or UEFI ?