Jenny David

Dynamic Wallpaper - Moon2

Dynamic Wallpaper for Mojave and above

Download here: Moon2.heic.zip

STEPS:

1. Once downloaded, extract and place the Moon2.heic in /Volumes/Mojave/Library/Desktop Pictures/.

2. Next, go to System Preferences > Desktop & Screen Saver and choose your newly installed Moon2.heic file.

3. To view the changes, adjust Date and Time accordingly (Optional).

You may choose set it to change dynamically or remain the same throughout the day.

Moon2.png.a132d6da320f1a480a4a48c953d963ff.png

1095027122_ScreenShot.thumb.png.b03a70038dcd624ed41c18dd6cfee685.png

Have fun guys...

Enjoyyyyy :whistle:guitar

Credits: Google Earth

• Thanks 2

:guitar:guitar

AMD Ryzen 7 3700X, MSI MPG X570 Gaming Plus, Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 16GB DDR4 3200MHz, Sapphire rx 5700 XT, fractal celcius s36

:superman:superman

HP Notebook - 15-ay028ca (Touch), 16 GB 2133 MHz DDR4, Intel HD Graphics 520 1536 MB

Asus z97-c i5, i5 4460, 32 GB 1648 MHz DDR3, Radeon RX 560 4096 MB, Corsair H75 Liquid CPU Cooler

These images are gorgeous! Our solar system is impressive, and it is almost impossible to express all its beauty in pictures. But you did an outstanding job! Dynamic pictures are a great choice for the desktop. For me, it is an excellent way to start a working day. Imagine opening the laptop or computer and seeing such a view. Usually, I download my wallpapers here wallpaperbison.com. I love HD pictures, and there I find images of different topics. Right now, I have a wallpaper with Tupac Shakur. To motivate me to believe in myself and reach my goals!

Edited by Rosathorn

These images are gorgeous! Our solar system is impressive, and it is almost impossible to express all its beauty in pictures. But you did an outstanding job! Dynamic pictures are a great choice for the desktop. For me, it is an excellent way to start a working day. Imagine opening the laptop or computer and seeing such a view. Usually, I download my wallpapers here wallpaperbison.com. I love HD pictures, and there I find images of different topics. Right now, I have a wallpaper with Tupac Shakur. To motivate me to believe in myself and reach my goals!

Edited by Pauldecker