target

How speed up booting of MacOs?

Good morning Everyone,

following your awesome guides and with your files, I have installed successfully MacOs Mojave on my HP Compaq Elite 8300 SFF Business desktop PC equipped with Intel i7 3770 CPU 3.40 Ghz.

At the end of the procedure when the MacOs boot itself from the HDD I noticed that the boot is slow compared to other hackintosh boot (that have different initial Clover screen) that I saw on Youtube because the boot show dozens of debug messages on screen.

There is a way to speed up this boot procedure or change Clover type?

Thank you in advance for replies.

Alex

I think you will need to purchase and install an ssd hardrive if u want any kind of sped up bootup in Hackintosh....the prices have gone down a lot..check them out..any new Hackintosh build an ssd drive is kinda mandatory now or the minimum u should have...u can use your normal hardrive as extra storage.

hdd is no good for apfs you need ssd

AMD Ryzen 7 3700X, MSI MPG X570 Gaming Plus, Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 16GB DDR4 3200MHz, Sapphire rx 5700 XT, fractal celcius s36

:superman:superman

HP Notebook - 15-ay028ca (Touch), 16 GB 2133 MHz DDR4, Intel HD Graphics 520 1536 MB

Asus z97-c i5, i5 4460, 32 GB 1648 MHz DDR3, Radeon RX 560 4096 MB, Corsair H75 Liquid CPU Cooler