jacobhannigan1997

Mojave Synaptics Touchpad

Hello. I have successfuly installed Mojave and everything is working (Sleep, Wake, USB 3/2, Audio, Brightness, i3 5005u, HD 5500, SATA 3, etc.) The only Issue that I have is that my touchpad isn't working that well. I have tried several different touchpad kexts and I cannot seem to get things to work properly. The touchpad pref pan is showing options, however none of them actually work besides 2 finger right click and tap to click. Is it possible to get multi touch features and things such as avoid accidental presses or avoid touchpad input while typing. Another thing I can't figure out is that I cannot keep my thumb on the touchpad while I move the cursor. The cursor jumps around all over the screen. Can anyone please walk me through the process of getting this touchpad to work? I will upload touchpad info/specs if anyone can tell me how to obtain it. Windows device manager shows Synaptics under HID Devices.

158300839_ScreenShot2019-01-01at10_39_21PM.thumb.png.a703d29fbf49e446a4fac7ed3bb03b69.png