Konclaw

Help with Inspiron Dell 7567

Good morning, someone could help me with my laptop, it is a dell 7567 which has an i5 7300 HQ processor, an integrated Intel HD 630 graphics and an ACL265 audio codec to which HS 10.13.1 installs, almost all devices they are working excellently, it was necessary to replace the network interface with the DW1560. But unfortunately there are things that I can not solve and I would like to know if someone can help me.

1) The first problem is the subwoofer that has the laptop, I can not make it work, so the audio is not heard very well.

2) the bluetooth has a problem, when disconnecting a device it stops working properly, you can not deactivate or look for other devices, for which you have to restart.

I attach my results of "RunMe.app".

Send me Martins-MacBook-Pro.zip

1) The first problem is the subwoofer that has the laptop, I can not make it work, so the audio is not heard very well.

Some users have the same problem as you.

You can try using a patched AppleHDA, look at this app. AppleHDA Patcher v1.9

2) the bluetooth has a problem, when disconnecting a device it stops working properly, you can not deactivate or look for other devices, for which you have to restart

Try this: Bluetooth Firmware Uploader

Thanks & Regards

IdeaPad Gaming 3i • Aspire A515-52 • Clover / OpenCore
We are in a great Forum, so, let's have some fun and learn from each other!

btn_donate_SM.gif

Try this: Bluetooth Firmware Uploader

Hello, thank you very much, I already managed to fix the problem of the bluetooth, but I still have the problem of the audio, try to use your solution but I do not understand much that there is to do.