bonejoev

Dell inspiron 15 7548 DSDT patch request

PB Easy Note TM 86 - i5 430 M - H55M - Ram - 6 GB - Alc272 - Radeon HD 5470 512 QE/CI

Lenovo G500 - i5 3230m - HM77 - Ram - 8 GB - Conexant audio - HD 4000

My OS X Files 

I'm getting a panic cpu related, doesn't give any kext in particular, is just right after the cpu info, any suggestions? I also generated a CPU SSDT with the script, and i rename the SSDT0 to SSDT-1 was that a right move, and also in clover in the binaries patching i selected kernel pm patch, appleintelcpupm patch, applertc patch, can you correct me if i did this correct based on DSDT & SSDT that you edited for me, thanks

hello

u don't need this

appleintelcpupm patch, applertc patch

and the ssdt don't need to rename ..

is the 1 to load .. then ssdt0..ssdt1.. and so on

make a pic from verbose boot and post ..

good hack

PB Easy Note TM 86 - i5 430 M - H55M - Ram - 6 GB - Alc272 - Radeon HD 5470 512 QE/CI

Lenovo G500 - i5 3230m - HM77 - Ram - 8 GB - Conexant audio - HD 4000

My OS X Files 

i changed the words to upper case from ssd0.aml to SSDT-0.aml, is that ok?, plus let me know which clover options must be selected as that is crucial for booting this system. I can't send you any picture because they go over the 2mb restriction on this forum, but to describe what happens now, the text in the boot up process become distorted and it keeps saying something related to embedded control which to my believe related to battery.

config.plist.zip

I have, and while doing some more forum hunting I am able to boot with graphics acceleration using 0x16160000 and rehabman kext-to-patch GRAPHICS patch for 10.12.x, the graphics identifies as hd 5500 w/ 1024mb. also generating SSDT I'm able to have CPU correctly Identified, also by just adding ADDPNLF in clover I'm able to adjust brightness in control panel, if I don't boot with it, I get an external display in settings and the screen is not bright enough. BTW all this is done while using MacBook Air 7,2. But my concern is sleep and other things that come with using a patched DSDT which I don't, everything is being injected using clover. One thing I forgot to mention, the Bluetooth is recognized out-of-the-box, but no wifi, maybe there is a patch? Who knows, thanks anyway.

Just in case is needed

This is my spec

CPU type

Mobile DualCore Intel Core i5-5200U, 2,200 MHz (22 x 100)

Motherboard Chipset

Intel Wildcat Point-LP, Intel Broadwell

Audio

Realtek ALC255 @ Intel Wildcat Point-LP PCH - High Definition

Graphic adapter

Intel® HD Graphics 5500 (1 GB)

I'll be very grateful if you came up with a fully working DSDT. This site has helped me greatly specially the user MALd0n

Thanks to this https://www.tonycrapx86.com/threads/guide-asus-zenbook-ux303la-broadwell-edition.172279/

I was able to create a complete dsdt ssdt patched, but I'm stuck at DSMOS And I get a panic, but when I boot using safe mode it boots up, and everything works including battery except for sleep it wakes up, I might know which patch to use, but I need help because I only boot using save mode. I'll post a link to the verbose panic

The image link is

https://mega.nz/#!c1VSXbDZ!gcb25vEK-XWjM7oL0GTlMuXrj486PosDVDX415wubQU