mac_noob

OSX Mavericks Installation Automatic Restart in HP Laptop

Im trying to install the OSX Mavericks version i have got from here on my HP Laptop.I have got the Clover Bootloader to show up.When i click on install from USB a console screen shows up and im returned to the Bootloader again.I could successfully install this version of Mac on my PC.But when it comes to my Lap.It simply does not work. Please see the attached specs screenshot

Capture.PNG.4bd57b66c33ed733dad7f3a488e9882e.PNG

Thanks for your reply.I tried adding KernelPM in the config.plist file of yosemite.It does not work. Is there any way i can run this version on the HP Laptop.

Plus i think the HD Mode is IDE in this Lap there no option to set AHCI in the BIOS like i did for PC.But even when IDE was set i got an error message on PC.On this Lap, i get no error message.

hello

i'm sure is not IDE

try to boot also with cpus=1

or try to enable lapic fix also in clover

and sure u also wil have graphics problems with the nvidia

mac os x don't support optimus .. intel + nvidia

and post of the boot in verbose

good hack

PB Easy Note TM 86 - i5 430 M - H55M - Ram - 6 GB - Alc272 - Radeon HD 5470 512 QE/CI

Lenovo G500 - i5 3230m - HM77 - Ram - 8 GB - Conexant audio - HD 4000

My OS X Files 

Thanks for your reply.This is what i did- i booted up to clover, went to options>BootArgss and to what's already there i added -gux_defer_usb2 -gux_no_idle

Pressed enter key,pressed F2 > return and tried booting from the install usb.It gave the same error(scrambled screen )

Please help