Peter Asiimwe

I neeed help for mojave Intel graphics hd 4600 Dell optplex 7020 i5-4590 3.30GHz patch

Dell optplex 7020 
Intel core i5-4590 CPU @ 3.3GHz
Gpu: intel HD graphics 4600 

I was successful on installation for the Niresh Macos Mojave but it could give me 5Mb of VRAM as I have indicated in the attachments and suddenly I can't access plugins like waves and others related softwares which need some higher resolution, 
I have tried watching videos,  reading threads on Forums such as Olalira, hackintosh Zone, tonymacx86 
It could not help 

I have tried replacing the Efi folder on the disk but it starts  in verbose mode but at a certain point it gets stuck and I do reboot it. 

I also tried patching them using up to date Clover  configurator  where by I mount the config.plist and changed the intelGfx 0×04128086 and device ig-platform-I'd as Haswell (desktop) 0d220003 
But It has also failed in vein 
I used 0412 because when I Googled about the cpu 
Intel core i5-4590 CPU @ 3.3GHz
They gave me the Device ID as 0x412

So lastly I have downloaded the Raw file
 from olalira and and going to flash the drive and install it again I will also be informing you about this.. 

Please, Mr Micheal I need your help about graphics if this CPU I could have brought to there but its this far in Fort portal and its kind costly 

I will be happy if  I get a positive response from your 
  Regards,
Peter Asiimwe