JurianB

Mac OS Ventura (13.6.3) very annoying bug, windows open "off screen"

Hi there! I recently created my very own hackintosh running ventura 13.6.3 and it's running quite well. I have accelerated graphics using OCLP with my GTX 970. I can't think of anything that is not working other than usb bluetooth (I don't really mind).

But I noticed this very annoying "bug" I don't even know if you can call it that, and unfortunately I can't find anything on the internet about it. It's rather hard to explain but i'll try my best.

I have 3 monitors, the left one is a 1440p one, center one is 4k and the right one is also 1440p. 

Let's say I open a google chrome window on the center screen (4k), it renders fine, then close it and open it again everything goes well. But when I open google chrome, drag it to the left (or right) monitor (1440p), then close it and then open it again, I can't see the window. I do see it in mission control, but when I click on it it "animates" off screen, so chrome never appears where it should be. I did try to use Tiles (window management tool for mac os) and also spectacle, to move chrome to the next display, and after pressing it a couple of times the window appears where it should be.

I also noticed something that might be related, Tiles and spectacle both give shortcuts to move a window to the next display (by pressing ctrl + option + cmd + right/left arrow), but when I press this shortcut, the window also disappears into the "void". After pressing it 3 times (probably since I have 3 monitors) it appears again on the screen where it was last rendered. 

Apologies, but it's hard to explain, but I hope that someone recognizes this behaviour and found a fix for this very annoying thing.

I did add my EFI, I'm not sure if anyone can find anything there.

I'm very curious for any solutions or suggestions, thank you in advance.

EFI.zip About this mac.zip