Trijal

Almost Perfect Vanilla Ryzentosh EFI for HP Laptop 15-ef0038ca, ONLY For macOS Big Sur to Sonoma (Trijintosh)

Here it is for macOS Big Sur to Sonoma!

CLICK ME TO DOWNLOAD OPENCORE

Everything works except for Wi-Fi, just get yourself any supported Wi-Fi cards by reading this guide from Dortania Wireless Buyers Guide!

If you use any supported Broadcom Wi-Fi card watch this video here: 

If you use any supported Intel/Itlwm cards just watch this video for Big Sur to Ventura: 

Remember to use Itlwm instead of AirportItlwm if you are using Sonoma, you will also need HeliPort if you are using Sonoma with Itlwm.kext.

Or if you are cheap and do not want to spend some money you can USB Tether your android phone as well since there is HoRNDIS installed! Just watch this video, AND DO NOT REWIND!

I know earlier in the video it says to extract HoRNDIS.kext from the official installer but I did that for you so you don't have to do anything! 😁

Also please use SSDTTime to make your own SSDTs to replace the ones on the ACPI folder of this EFI if you are not using AMD Ryzen 7 3700U. If you are using AMD Ryzen 7 3700U you are fine!

If you have any graphical issues, just look in this website here! if there is any other issues, feel free to reply to this topic about it, I will try to get back to you ASAP!

Edited by Trijal
Updated kexts and OpenCore to 0.9.7!

I'm a 11 year old who loves hackintoshing and ryzentoshing and loves to help other people do that as well!😁 

On 11/15/2023 at 3:39 AM, akinyrf said:

Hi dude, I've got a Ryzen 7 3700U Laptop. I tried your EFI. It stays on Apple logo and the bar isn't loading. What should I do ? 

Ok, lemme update it real quick!

On 11/20/2023 at 7:26 PM, Spencer said:

I have the HP ElliteBook Ryzen 7 3700U. It uses ALC215 Codec but it is not beeng recognized via Hackintool using Sonoma.

Does the sound work though? For me it does!

I'm a 11 year old who loves hackintoshing and ryzentoshing and loves to help other people do that as well!😁