Vinigarlei

Placa de Video - Bug

Pessoal possuo uma ATI 4350 - 512mb -HIS.. tenho ativado a aceleração de opengl no photoshop no nivel avançado...quando abra uma foto..a foto fica na cor verde..se eu colocar no nivel normal ou basica...a foto fica com a cor original.

Uso também o Autodesk Smoke 2011 (finalização de video) o soft inicia normal....mas durante a abertura do smoke as letras do carregamento ficam todas verdes ai não posso usar o programa...pois essa cor verde nas letras atrapalham...qual é a solução..

segui este tutorial

HURRAY..... F#CK YEAH

I have the graphics card installed..... finally after so many hit and trial methods. I am writing down the procedure that worked for me:

TRIED Baraka's Method (METHOD 3) but with minor modifications

1. Opened the EVOenabler and ATY_init folder, Open Applications folder in a seperate window. SELECTED ONLY 'ATY_init.kext' folder Instead of both 'ATY_Init.kext' and 'EVOenabler.kext' and dragged it over to 'Kext Utility' found in the Applications folder in order to install it automatically with permissions also being repaired automatically.

NOTE: I was getting a BLANK GREY SCREEN if I installed both the kexts (ATY_Init and EVOenabler) hence, only installed ATY_Init.

2. Opened ATI4350 folder and copy pasted 'ATI4350.Fix.v2.kext' file to Extra/Extensions folder.

3. Opened Controllers folder and selected all the files from Controllers foler and dragged them over to 'Kext Utility' in order to install them automatically with permissions also being repaired automatically.

4. Opened 'Kext utility' again by double clicking it, typed password and let it repair the permissions automatically AGAIN to be safe.

Restarted in verbose mode and VIOLA the Card was recognized and fully working with Quartz support. YES YES YES..... F#CK YEAH

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/lofiversion/index.php/t265034.html

Pelo jeito não é só a maçã que pode ficar verde

capturedcran20110106173.th.png

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php?s=&showtopic=153495&view=findpost&p=1616087

Não conheço solução para o problema.

-Donations-

PayPal HERE - Stripe HERE - BuyMeaCoffee HERE - Mercado Livre HERE

Skrill danielnmaldonado@gmail.com - BTC 33HeGCuCSh4tUBqdYkQqKpSDa1E7WeAJQ3

PicPay @danielnmaldonado - PiX @danielnmaldonado@gmail.com

Premium Users HERE - Problems with Paypal HERE

xcd5u2Y.png