sidegame

HP pavilion DSDT Problem (Maverick)

Hi there

I have just installed Mac OSX Maverick on my HP laptop using (myhack) as it already installed some of the drivers, but some of the features are missing sorry I am kind of noob in this so any help will be much appreciated.

Left side (of the Laptop) their 2 USB port doesn't works, right side does.

-My wireless internet adapter isn't working

-Sound

-Screen Brightness changing (on Keyboard) isn't working.

-My GPU (Ati Radeon 6470M)

-HP Webcam not detected.

What is working:

Right USB Port

Mouse Keyboard

DVD Drive

LAPTOP:

HP Pavilion g6-1150se

CPU: Intel Core i5

Chipset: Sandy Bridge

Bios Version: F.24

Motherboard: Hewlett-Packard (model-1670)

RAM: 3GB

Graphics card:Ati Radeon HD 6470M

DSDT.zip

PB Easy Note TM 86 - i5 430 M - H55M - Ram - 6 GB - Alc272 - Radeon HD 5470 512 QE/CI

Lenovo G500 - i5 3230m - HM77 - Ram - 8 GB - Conexant audio - HD 4000

My OS X Files 

If you keep double posting and screaming for help, nobody will help you anymore.

Your brightness slider is the first thing to fix, you use PNLF patch for that. Once it's working, if your keys are still not working you have to look further.

Mavericks 10.9.2 Retail

When you ask for support, remember to tell the bootloader you use :)

If you keep double posting and screaming for help, nobody will help you anymore.

Your brightness slider is the first thing to fix, you use PNLF patch for that. Once it's working, if your keys are still not working you have to look further.

Thanks, My DSDT have the PNLF patch but still didnt work I read it on some forum that a Patch[FN KEYS] will fix this; but I tried to patch it the Compiler gives me alot of error, so could anyone patch this for me?

Error.jpg.e441cb424b45ccab102251aab66a0032.jpg

DSDT.zip

Your brightness slider doesn't work either or just the combination keys?

actually the brightness slider does not work so I though if I fix the combination keys than may be i could change the brighness in that way, so overall for now none of them worked [neither Brightness slider nor Combination Keys]

hello

u dsdt already have the patch applied ..

is not only ur note don't work .. several notes that don't work .. so u must find solutions in google for that problem.. in ur model..

maybe ur graphics is not well enabled

good hack

PB Easy Note TM 86 - i5 430 M - H55M - Ram - 6 GB - Alc272 - Radeon HD 5470 512 QE/CI

Lenovo G500 - i5 3230m - HM77 - Ram - 8 GB - Conexant audio - HD 4000

My OS X Files 

actually the brightness slider does not work so I though if I fix the combination keys than may be i could change the brighness in that way, so overall for now none of them worked [neither Brightness slider nor Combination Keys]

Your keys won't work if your slider doesn't. Artur said everything, maybe your graphics (internal GPU) are not well enabled, or you'll have to look for other fixes, maybe ACPIBacklight.kext

Mavericks 10.9.2 Retail

When you ask for support, remember to tell the bootloader you use :)