MR_LOLKOPF

Problem with Voodoo and HDMI Audio

Hi!

I'm building a new Hackintosh. My soundcard is an Asus Supreme FX II. I need an edited Voodoo to become running this card (in attachment). All was perfect working. Now i changed the graphics card from an GT9800 (no HDMI port) to an Gigabyte GT630 (with HDMI port). Now I can't boot because there are problems with the HDMI Audio and the Voodoo. I booted with -x and deleted my Voodoo.kext. Now I can boot normally, but I have no sound. I don't know the page anymore, but there stands that I need to edit the Info.plist in my Voodoo.kext and change the IOPCIClassMatch to IOPCIPrimaryMatch and enter into the string my PCI Vendor ID.

Before the edit:

IOPCIClassMatch

0x04030000&0xffff0000

Now I searched threw the internet and I found the Device ID and the Vendor ID.

Device ID: 198b

Vendor ID: 11d4

And then there should stand:

IOPCIPrimaryMatch

0x198b11d4

Now I want to put the Kext into S/L/E and after a few seconds a window opens where the Mac says that this Kernel Extension can't be installed. What I'm doing wrong?

Thanks in advance!

UPDATE:

I used now Kext Beast to install the edited Voodoo Kext. I restarted and there where no sound inputs and outputs. So I think I have done something wrong in the Info.plist of the Kext, when I entered the PrimaryMatch. The edited Kext is in the attachments.

I hope someone can help me!

VoodooHDA.kext-AD1988B.zip

VoodooHDA_hdmi_edit.kext.zip

Use version 2.8.4, it works without edits in Info.plist

http://sourceforge.net/projects/voodoohda/files/VoodooHDA-v284.zip/download

-Donations-

PayPal HERE - Stripe HERE - BuyMeaCoffee HERE - Mercado Livre HERE

Skrill danielnmaldonado@gmail.com - BTC 33HeGCuCSh4tUBqdYkQqKpSDa1E7WeAJQ3

PicPay @danielnmaldonado - PiX @danielnmaldonado@gmail.com

Premium Users HERE - Problems with Paypal HERE

xcd5u2Y.png

Thanks for your fast reply. I installed the Kext and there are some HDMI and some Green Rear and so on outputs and one input. No one from them is working. My sound card uses the AD1988B Codec. In the internet was standing, that I need to change something in the Voodoo Kext, that my sound card with the special Codec will work. My Kext for the AD1988B Codec was working perfect, until I upgraded my graphics card to an graphics card with an HDMI port.

I hope someone can help me!

Thanks in advance!