fc bayern

Mavericks OSX sleep wake issues for the first time ever

I hadn't had any sleep wake issue problems ever, from Leopard till now everything was working out of the box .I have a patched dsdt by Ermac itself, everything was always working vanilla, native power management and so on.

But in Mavericks I have no sleep, the system goes to sleep and wakes immediately , and the system hangs. I have patched AppleRTC kext, but obviously with out success. After that I must restart the system and I get Cmsos reset normally.In my current dsdt I have already EHCi and UHCI fix implemented. I cannot figure out what the next step should be.

In pmset -g assertions I get :

Kernel Assertions: 0x4=USB

id=500 level=255 0x4=USB mod=10/27/13, 1:18 PM description=EHC1 owner=AppleUSBEHCI

id=501 level=255 0x4=USB mod=10/27/13, 1:18 PM description=EHC2 owner=AppleUSBEHCI

Also I have tried to remove the _PWR section , but they didn't help neither.

Also AppleLPC kext is loaded, I have a patched dsdt with the device name.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Here my dsdt if someone wants to take a look.

Thanks

fcbayern dsdt.aml.zip

Acctualy the systems works perfect with no dsdt modification , no kext modification from the time I've write the post - maybe was Applertc.kext not properly patched. It still shows the above message in pmset, but the system sleeps and wakes properly.

The system works with modified dsdt from artur - pt, and also with my original dsdt.