veda95

Usb's work only with -f on hp dv6 laptop

Hi,

I just update from ML to Mavericks, and every things is ok and working if i use the flag -f.

If i don't, my usb doesn't work at all, i saw in the console that there is a problem with appleusbehci.kext (unable to get filter interrupt event source and error occurred 0xe00002be.

I don't think that's a dsdt problem because everything was working normally on all the osx version since 10.6 to 10.8.3 (or .4 can't remember)

I also seen,that when i boot with -f i have 2 usb concentrator with my internal webcam on the first one, and, if i boot without boot arg, i have only one usb concentrator, the one with the webcam.

My laptop is hp dv6 with core i3 2330, i have a custom dsdt,ssdt,patched aicpm.kext, no nullcpu, last fake smc and last chimera.

At the beginning when i updated to mavericks, that was the same, i had to use -f, but without it i didn't can boot at all, because of the cache rebuild, a message said me that the time is passed so rebuild iocatalogue...after searching, i use my hack who rebuild my cache and make me boot without -f (but without usb).

So i deleted all cache i made with my hack , and i can still boot without -f, and we are here!

If you've got an idea, it's not a big deal to have to type -f, but i like my system to be clean!

(i'll tried to rollback iousbfamilly.kext with the 10.8.3 for testing, without any change or result...)

Thank you.

If you installed kexts that are not codesigned and are not in exception list of AppleKextExcludeList.kext, they will not be included in kernelcache, hence not loaded without -f.

-Donations-

PayPal HERE - Stripe HERE - BuyMeaCoffee HERE - Mercado Livre HERE

Skrill danielnmaldonado@gmail.com - BTC 33HeGCuCSh4tUBqdYkQqKpSDa1E7WeAJQ3

PicPay @danielnmaldonado - PiX @danielnmaldonado@gmail.com

Premium Users HERE - Problems with Paypal HERE

xcd5u2Y.png

Thank you, i replace chimera with chameleon to can get your help! (doesn't change visually)

How can i do to force unsigned kext to load from the cache? I think that because of that, because everything was ok before.

Maybe edit the plist you told?