Dahnark

Only can enter with -x

Hello there.

I used iatkos ml2 version without problems, it works fine with graphicsenabler=no. But with 10.8.5 I can't use the PC without add -x

My pc is i7 3770k, motherboard p8z77v deluxe and graphic card is gtx 670 and Intel 4000.

I followed the steps on this Web. I created an usb with the raw image and I install (the first part) without problems. Then when I have to finish the instalation (the part of the account) to get the desktop, I have to use -x. Always. I have installed multishit like in iatkos ml2 but no work. I have the older files (10.8.2) in the time machine. But I can't solve this.

Now I am in desktop with graphics enabler = no and -x.

I haven't Internet and the PC detect without problem the 670. I got fails when I don't use - x matched with iousbfamily. I suppose that this kext fail, but I have tried to use the same kext from 10.8.2 and no work.

How can I solve this?

Thanks!

hello

the graphics kext are loaded...

in bios u say u can disable the onboard graphics ?

so what is u main card ?

what is u dev id and vendor id of the lan card ?

good hack

PB Easy Note TM 86 - i5 430 M - H55M - Ram - 6 GB - Alc272 - Radeon HD 5470 512 QE/CI

Lenovo G500 - i5 3230m - HM77 - Ram - 8 GB - Conexant audio - HD 4000

My OS X Files 

hello

the graphics kext are loaded...

in bios u say u can disable the onboard graphics ?

so what is u main card ?

what is u dev id and vendor id of the lan card ?

good hack

GTX 670. My actual bios adjustement works fine with 10.8.2

It detected the 670 fine, I could even play Guild Wars 2 full setting in OS X and use After Effects with a big project. I only had to add GraphicsEnabler=No

But now only can get access with -x (GraphicsEnabler=No, too)

The lan card I could fix one time, doing copy paste from 10.8.2 (I don't remember if was library/extension (all kext), system/library/extension (only some kext), extra folder, and get internet on 10.8.5, but I lost that, I reinstall all some times and repeat copy paste and I don't have can get it again. Now I haven't installed kext. Only boot.

hello

the ge=no is mandatory for that card...

10.8.2 is old history... 10.8.5 is another mac os version.. so revise u bios settings..

10.8.5 is new kext .. for nvidia...

so u monitor is pluged in nvidia card ... ?

check in bios to disable intel hd graphics .. onboard graphics... anything related with graphics and intel..

u can also try to remove the nvidia.. and boot the with the intel to see .. u must test

good hack

PB Easy Note TM 86 - i5 430 M - H55M - Ram - 6 GB - Alc272 - Radeon HD 5470 512 QE/CI

My OS X Files 

hello

the ge=no is mandatory for that card...

10.8.2 is old history... 10.8.5 is another mac os version.. so revise u bios settings..

10.8.5 is new kext .. for nvidia...

so u monitor is pluged in nvidia card ... ?

check in bios to disable intel hd graphics .. onboard graphics... anything related with graphics and intel..

u can also try to remove the nvidia.. and boot the with the intel to see .. u must test

good hack

Is impossible disable onboard card, I can "disable" 670, extracting it xD. I can not disable that os x detect it? Really is impossible disable intel hd 4000. My bios not allow that, is a great fail but...

Is impossible disable onboard card, I can "disable" 670, extracting it xD. I can not disable that os x detect it? Really is impossible disable intel hd 4000. My bios not allow that, is a great fail but...

are u using the last bios version ?

good hack

My OS X Files 

are u using the last bios version ?

good hack

Nop, the last bios version is bugged. I almost have to change the motherboard for this. No work both, os x and Windows.

I have news. It work without -x disabling that igpu work with some monitors (Really I only have one xD). Then now only have to fix drivers (usbs and lan) and bootloader. When I installed chimera in the other times, it break the boot and I get "system uptime..."

What bootloader install that it can get GraphicsEnabler=No flag like chameleon?

Okay thank you very much :)

Ethernet works fine. Chameleon works fine but it doesn't have the flag GraphicsEnabler=No because in customice don't appear. I am trying to add it but is not possible because with Chameleon wizard I can't edit org.chameleon.boot.plist because... it's not in the SSD. I used show hide file and not appear... How can I solve this?

Thanks again :D

EDIT: it works without GraphicsEnabler=No xD perfect all!! thank you very much!

Well, I have a problem with the sound (my have an external card, that it's works fine with 10.8.2) Actually it's detected by the system, but not sound good...

With voodoo driver can I solve this?

The sound with g930 works fine. Only works bad with hercules muse pocket LT3

New edit: In one usb work fine (frontal and is usb3) in the other works bad or is not detected (usb 2 detected but bad work, usb3 is not detected)

EDIT:

okay it works fine now in back usb (the pc troll me, and with OS X a lot of...) The usb 3 is not detected. I should install usb 3 with multishit no?

-Donations-

PayPal HERE - Stripe HERE - BuyMeaCoffee HERE - Mercado Livre HERE

Skrill danielnmaldonado@gmail.com - BTC 33HeGCuCSh4tUBqdYkQqKpSDa1E7WeAJQ3

PicPay @danielnmaldonado - PiX @danielnmaldonado@gmail.com

Premium Users HERE - Problems with Paypal HERE

xcd5u2Y.png

Thank you!

All works fine. Dual boot with Windows 8.1 too. I am doing a time machine copy for safety.

I have a question. I usually use Mirillis Action in Windows 8 to record using Intel Quick Sync without have 2 monitors using this http://mirillis.com/en/products/tutorials/action-tutorial-intel-quick-sync-setup_for_desktops.html#top

Then, how I have disabled the option of igpu work in other monitor, it can't work in Windows 8 like before.

Is it possible to solve this problem in OS X matched with intel HD 4000? keeps the option on bios that works with more monitors and disable that OS X try to detect it?

I have tried enable the option in bios. Then when I boot the screen become black when try to load the desktop. With "GraphicsEnabler=No" happens the same.

Any way to solve this?

Thank you!

hello

if it works u must boot from hd 4000 with a monitor pluged.. and when the os reach the desk u should have the 2 monitors working ..

but only testing..

good hack

My OS X Files 

hello

man i will love to be millionaire ...

i'm not so must live with what i have.. and work ...

good hack

Really I want to say that I can't use that solve because I only have one monitor. I need the "dual monitor" of igpu option in bios for Mirillis Action (check the link that I said you). When Windows detects that I have 2 screens (I only have one, but you can set 1 real and 1 virtual) for doing that Mirillis Action can enable Intel quick sync. But with the option in bios disabled it doesn't work.

I need that option enabled but that OS X don't check intel hd 4000. Is it possible?