Trijal

Perfect EFI for Lenovo IdeaPad 3 15IIL05 81WE ONLY For macOS Monterey 12 (Trijintosh)!!!

Here it is for macOS Monterey 12!

This page is no longer maintained. You can get the same EFI for Big Sur and newer in the topic/link below!

Topic: 

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY IN THIS TOPIC, I WILL NOT BE MAINTAINING THIS TOPIC, you can reply in the topic above which is the topic that is being maintained. Thank You! 

Edited by Trijal
Moved to a new forum and made the EFI for macOS Big Sur to Sonoma!
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm a 11 year old who loves hackintoshing and ryzentoshing and loves to help other people do that as well!😁 

You should be aware that it only supports Core i3-1005G1 and Core i5-1035G1 models. If you want to use the Core i5-1035G1 model, you must update your EFI, and you are entirely on your own.

Edited by Trijal

I'm a 11 year old who loves hackintoshing and ryzentoshing and loves to help other people do that as well!😁 

Every single thing work's except the sleep and to fix that download this Hackintosh Vietnam Tool v1.9.6 and follow the instructions CAREFULLY! But before downloading this file sign in to insanely mac, or else it won't WORK!!!

1. Extract the zip and open the dmg and open the installer. 
  2. Wait for the installer to open then click continue and agree to everything. 
  3. Then open the Fixes dropdown menu and select Hibernate then click on continue. 
  4. And then click install and wait for it to install it on your MacOS drive and voila!
  5. Your done now!
Edited by Trijal

It will work as long as you have the 81WE type, to make it work with the i5 Ice Lake 10th gen model you just have to use SSDTTime and extract the file and open the file then run SSDTTime.bat with admin permissions in Windows and enter 8 then click enter to return to main menu then enter 4 then click enter again and put Q in there, then the window will close and in the SSDTTime-master file you have to go to Results and copy the SSDT-PLUG.aml in to the EFI provided at the top, download the EFI at the top and extract it all then go to \EFI\OC\ACPI and delete the old SSDT-PLUG.aml WARNING: DO NOT DELETE THE OTHER AML'S!!!. Then you are done! If you still need more help follow this video and don't use the prebuilt method only the SSDTTime, enjoy! Also only use the SSDTTime on the computer you are going to hackintosh otherwise this won't work. I am not Brandon Yen or sponsored by him, this is just for guide purposes only!

Edited by Trijal

On 3/12/2022 at 12:51 PM, Trijal said:

Here it is!

CLICK ME TO DOWNLOAD!

Mate! first of all, really thanks for all of your efforts! really incredible EFI build! almost everything working fine; just two issues: the HDMI port not working (sad, can't use my external monitor); and the sleep/wake not working at all (it driving me crazy to shut down the PC all the time i have to close the lid). can you help me out with this two issues? thanks in advance!

• Like 1

On 6/5/2022 at 11:26 PM, Alberto Rodríguez Cigarroa said:

Mate! first of all, really thanks for all of your efforts! really incredible EFI build! almost everything working fine; just two issues: the HDMI port not working (sad, can't use my external monitor); and the sleep/wake not working at all (it driving me crazy to shut down the PC all the time i have to close the lid). can you help me out with this two issues? thanks in advance!

Thank you so much, I appreciate it! And also sorry because those two problems you cannot fix on ice lake machines Ice Lake is 10th gen intel processors.

Edited by Trijal

On 6/9/2022 at 2:42 PM, luccascollette said:

My touchpad ins't reconizing in system settings and it's moving alone, my model is 1035G i5, you know how fix?

Maybe you should use the latest EFI Just click the link at the top! And then remember to Reset NVRAM on your first boot. If it does not work I am really sorry IDK the fix to your problem.

Edited by Trijal

On 6/16/2022 at 8:13 PM, Alberto Rodríguez Cigarroa said:

after last update cant boot my pc, need to return to last EFI build, can you check it please?

It’s ok! All you need is a USB Drive and another Windows PC, create a EFI System Partition on the USB Drive and it should be at least 500 MB, you can google how to make it on a Windows PC by using diskpart CMD. Then get the latest version of Trijintosh which is the EFI I created and copy all of the files to the EFI System Partition on the USB and boot the USB on the Lenovo Boot Menu and boot macOS Ventura and copy the files from your EFI System Partition on the USB and bring them to your main EFI on your SSD or HDD also remember to download open core configurator so you can mount your EFI on the disk and put the configurator file on the USB in the root of the EFI System Partition. And there might not be any Wi-Fi so you should reinstall macOS Monterey by watching a video on YouTube on how to make the Install USB in Windows for opencore, Please do not install macOS Ventura again because when it releases I will make a new EFI for it then you can install macOS Ventura, sorry for the trouble☹️🙁. Wish you good luck on your Trijintosh journey!😉

Edited by Trijal

On 6/16/2022 at 8:13 PM, Alberto Rodríguez Cigarroa said:

after last update cant boot my pc, need to return to last EFI build, can you check it please?

I made a new EFI for macOS Ventura 13 and I think you will love it. I also tested it and it works as good as the macOS Monterey 12 one and I used OpenCore 0.8.2!

CLICK ME TO DOWNLOAD!

Edited by Trijal

On 7/3/2022 at 1:35 PM, mugna91 said:

Hi, could you reupload it? Because it's down.

It is not down. Please check it again, maybe it was down before.

Edited by Trijal

On 7/5/2022 at 8:11 PM, Trijal said:

It is not down. Please check it again, maybe it was down before.

Yes it's working but just the Monterey's one. The Ventura's version is not working..

I'm referring to this link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gi-38_NOqYOSSf6xFCPE79RigruOuWun/view?usp=sharing

"Sorry, the file you requested does not exist.

Make sure the URL is correct and the file exists."

This is what Google drive is saying.

On 7/9/2022 at 7:30 PM, mugna91 said:

Yes it's working but just the Monterey's one. The Ventura's version is not working..

I'm referring to this link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gi-38_NOqYOSSf6xFCPE79RigruOuWun/view?usp=sharing

"Sorry, the file you requested does not exist.

Make sure the URL is correct and the file exists."

This is what Google drive is saying.

Oh you mean the one that I gave to Alberto Rodriguez Ferroa! That one is a old link, get the one from the official page for Ventura. Just CLICK ME!

• Thanks 1

i really appreciate your hard work and thank you for the EFI for making perfect possible hackintosh for my machine i install monterey without no issue only sleep /wake and HDMI problem but its fine perfect work 😍
and.......
then i tried to install mac os Ventura but this time when i try to install ventura the disk need to unlock disk so ask for username and password on install menu if you have any solution then provide username and password if possible please your replay should be much appreciate ❤ thank you dude god bless us ✌ 

Screenshot_20220713-002112_Photos.rar

On 7/12/2022 at 2:40 PM, Arpan said:

i really appreciate your hard work and thank you for the EFI for making perfect possible hackintosh for my machine i install monterey without no issue only sleep /wake and HDMI problem but its fine perfect work 😍
and.......
then i tried to install mac os Ventura but this time when i try to install ventura the disk need to unlock disk so ask for username and password on install menu if you have any solution then provide username and password if possible please your replay should be much appreciate ❤ thank you dude god bless us ✌ 

Screenshot_20220713-002112_Photos.rar 1.55 MB · 7 downloads

First I need to confirm if you are using my macOS 13 Ventura EFI, if not then replace your current EFI with my Ventura EFI which is at the very top of the page and make sure you have the latest version of macOS Ventura which is macOS 13 Ventura Beta 3 at this time, to get it here you go! 

Now do the following to solve your problem:

1. Boot to your Monterey drive from your Monterey EFI.

2. Log-in.

3. Then you need to find your username and to do that here are 3 ways, just CLICK ME!

4. And put the username that you found on the recovery screen and also put your password that you used to log-in to your Hackintosh then you can install macOS 13 Ventura!

If you have any other problems just send me a message about the problem.

Thank You!

Edited by Trijal

Thank you for such brilliant work. For 5 months using your bootloader configuration everything worked perfectly BUT after updating to OpenCore 0.8.9 absolutely all ports of my laptop stopped working (IdeaPad5 15iil05 with i5-1035G1). Can I ask you for a link to the old versions of the configuration (preferably the version based on OpenCore 0.8.4)? Thank you in advance for such a responsible approach.

On 2/4/2023 at 8:14 AM, TreafQ said:

Thank you for such brilliant work. For 5 months using your bootloader configuration everything worked perfectly BUT after updating to OpenCore 0.8.9 absolutely all ports of my laptop stopped working (IdeaPad5 15iil05 with i5-1035G1). Can I ask you for a link to the old versions of the configuration (preferably the version based on OpenCore 0.8.4)? Thank you in advance for such a responsible approach.

Oh I know, there was a bug that time. But now it's fine.

Edited by Trijal
Wrote know instead of now in a mistake.
  • Like 1