mungwa

Maverick (10.9) successful installation but Booting problem

I have successfully Installed the OSX 10.9 but I can only boot it with safe boot ( -x -v -f) Guys is there anyway I can boot it normally or is there any kexts I need or need to delete .I have Already install NULLPowerManagement.kext and FakeSMC kext and nothing happens.Here is my laptop

K56CM. HD4000. Nvidia 635M 2GB. 8GB Ram. HM76 .please guys look if it can work on my laptop or I will really appreciate any ideas .

what is not working = wifi internet is working ., HD4000 is working too.

what is not working = No sound ,USB not working and can not boot normally ,only safe boot ( -x -v -f)

Please guy help I will like to boot it normal

hello

why only boot with that flags ?

must find why ...

probably is the graphics...

only work hd 4000

about the other things.. must read here in forum the guides.. we spend several hours and days to do it...

anyway mavericks is a DP.. so only for developers.. is all working in ML with u note ?

good hack

PB Easy Note TM 86 - i5 430 M - H55M - Ram - 6 GB - Alc272 - Radeon HD 5470 512 QE/CI

Lenovo G500 - i5 3230m - HM77 - Ram - 8 GB - Conexant audio - HD 4000

My OS X Files 

Thanks very much for the fast reply.I have already delete all over graphics except HD4000 which is working great. can you please tell the list of the graphics I should delete so that I can follw it and see what happens.I will really appreciate any ideas . thanks

Hi there. H4000 is working great. the problem is . I can only boot the osx 10.9 only with safe boot (-x -v -f). You said that the problem is Graphics. IS there any way I can solve that problem .Have u already tested the new osx 10.9 and can u boot it normal. I really appreciate your advice. ( when i boot without flag the apple log will appear and the round thing will be spinning and never stop ) any way around it .thanks

boot with -v and post the screen.

Se quando viaja faz o que quer, quando viajar, não leve a mulher ----  No PM support. Use the forum.
Dell Latitude i7 8565U 16Gb 256Gb M.2 Intel UHD620 (macOS 14.3) OC

Lenovo Core I5 6200U 8Gb 256Gb HD520 (macOS 14.4b) OC

Ryzen 7 5700X 32Gb 2Tb nvme RTX 3060TI 8Gb (W11)

Hello Guys I have tried everything possible to boot the osx 10.9 to no avail. I have tried all the boot flags like (-V -F, ) ,(-F) , ( -V) and even try it without boot flags ,all of them no way. I have deleted all graphics kexts that i don't need still no way. K56CM. HD4000, nvidia 635M 2GB , have anybody already tried it lithesome laptop.please let me know .I will appreciate any ideas . Attaches is the picture of what i got from booting with those boot flags . Thanks

CIMG1249.thumb.JPG.6aa93287d0934185b6b5372b9b944306.JPG