Specter

Problems with keyboard layout

Hello, I have the 'Windows' key, which should work as 'Command', but actually is working as 'ALT', and the 'ALT' key is working as 'Command', how can I change their behaviour??

And I also have another problem. One of my keys is not working or detected. First, I have the QWERTY keyboard layout, and the key on the left of the '1' key where it should be the 'º' and 'ª' keys, I have '<' and '>' keys, and the key on the left of my 'z' where it's supposed to be the '<' and '>' keys, simply doesn't work, I mean, it doesn't show any key.

Is there any way to fix it?

Dell XPS L702X: Intel® Core™ i7-2670QM + 16GB DDR3 + 17.3" FullHD WLED AG + NVIDIA GeForce GT 550M + Seagate Momentus 750 GB 7.2k HDD + Integrated 10/100/1000 Network Card + Atheros AR9280/AR5BHB92

you can switch the keys in system preferences/keyboard.

as far as i know, sometimes if you configure again the keyboard or change the layout, solves the problem with the unrecognized keys. but sometimes don't. can't tell for sure.

Se quando viaja faz o que quer, quando viajar, não leve a mulher ----  No PM support. Use the forum.
Dell Latitude i7 8565U 16Gb 256Gb M.2 Intel UHD620 (macOS 14.3) OC

Lenovo Core I5 6200U 8Gb 256Gb HD520 (macOS 14.4b) OC

Ryzen 7 5700X 32Gb 2Tb nvme RTX 3060TI 8Gb (W11)