YugoX

Cannot fix errors in DSDT Editor

Good evening and Happy Easter :)

I'm running Mountain Lion 10.8.3 on my HP Pavilion DV6.

Everything is running fine, beside:

1. sleep

2. cannot boot without NullCPUPowerManagement.kext

Problem 1:

I got sleep with sleepenabler.kext working, but I installed this kext for USB 3.0 (Renesas):

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/286860-genericusbxhci-usb-30-driver-for-os-x-with-source/

Now my USB 3.0 Slots are perfectly working, but my sleep is not working properly. The sleep works like usual but when I try to wake it up, there is just a black screen. ( I also tried darkwake=0 but it doesn't help).

So, is this a problem at the USB kext or at my DSDT?

Problem 2:

I patched my AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement and generated SSDT.aml, like mentioned here:

http://Olarila.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=1703

But I still get a kernel panic, when I boot without NullCPUPowerManagement.kext.

Is this a problem? I mean, would it be better, if I wouldn't need NullCPUPowerManagement.kext?

Could a DSDT Patch fix anything?

So I wanted to extract and patch my DSDT.

I extracted it ( there is a lot of code) and patched it, when I click on IASL and compile, then it shows me some errors and 60 optimizations. If I click on fix errors, I can see on the bottom right side that someting loads and then finishes but nothing was fixed. I can click how much I want on "fix erros", nothing will be fixed and therefore I cannot click on "Save AML as..".

What could be the problem?

I tried it also on Windows 8, the same problem.

And I also bootet without DSDT.aml (found it in the internet) and tried it again but also the same problem.

So, I cannot patch my DSDT and i cannot even post it to you to help me. Or should/could I copy and paste the whole code?

Right now I am using a DSDT.aml I found on insanelymac, it was called DSDT for HP DV6.

And this DSDT solved my problem with USB 2.0. Without the DSDT my USB 2.0 would not work.

I hope you can help me.

My Hardware:

Intel® Core™ i7- 2670QM Prozessor [4x 2,20 GHz] (Sandy Bridge)

AMD Radeon HD 6770M [DDR5 2GB] + Intel HD 3000