hai_kt

Fix usbmsc identifier (non-unique) error ?

Hi everybody!

Please help me fix USBMSC Identifier (non-unique) KP on Vostro 3550, I insall ML 10.8.2 dual boot with Windows 8 on same MBR disk. My Laptop Core I5 2410M, AMD Readon 6630M vs IntelHD 3000 graphics, my installation method in below topic:

http://Olarila.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=2197

I searched and has no solution for this problem.

Thank you so much!

Edit: Press 1 to boot with Chameleon, I get rid of this problem. Thanks all. Topic closed.

Hi, I would like to re-open this topic. :shock::shock::shock::shock:

I have this error intermittently - initially I used multishit SSD Trim kext, which solved the issue for a short while. Now I have to boot with -v -f -F the system attempts to load and stop after reading\loading kexts. I soft reset and boot with -v and system start perfectly.

Any ideas the cause of system hault at USBMSC identifier (non-unique) error......???

Yes I have research this topic on may forums and tried all boot flag suggestion with no influence or fix,,, more help and input on this error is much appreciated.

10.8.2 unishit

Acer Aspire 8730

Nivida Gt9800 1GB

Olarila DSTS + ML multishit

Ok Solved,,, "USBMSU identifier (non-unique)" seems to be related to GPU,,, after a complete a reinstall iAktosM2, I found this error would occur only after plugging to my 51" Plasma....

So by switching to my Older Panasonic generation plasma 51". The system became stable........ :D:D:D