Arkanis

[REQUEST] - Help needed Asus Z9PE-D8 WS (Extract attached)

Hello everyone,

I'm totally new to the DSDT editing scene, and I'm quite lost, so I thought making a request would be easyer maybe to get some elightment from the brains around here.

I've attached the extract made with DSDT-Editor under Windows, so you guys can have a look.

Thank you in advance and I hope one of you can give it a look and maybe help me with this since I don't know wich patches I have to apply or where to start. That way I will be able to get started, patch and create my firt DSDT.

Have a nice day,

A.

Z9PE-d8.zip

hello

there it is

DSDT.aml.zip

hdef layout 12

see this and apply

http://Olarila.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=1703

http://Olarila.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=1716

good hack

PB Easy Note TM 86 - i5 430 M - H55M - Ram - 6 GB - Alc272 - Radeon HD 5470 512 QE/CI

Lenovo G500 - i5 3230m - HM77 - Ram - 8 GB - Conexant audio - HD 4000

My OS X Files 

Hello artur-pt,

Thank you for the quick reply, I'm currently checking the two threads you redirected me and I will see where I can get with those.

The only thing I don't understand is when you say "hdef layout 12", or I'm just stupid :D and you are pointing me that for the "hdef layout 12" I have to go and check those two threads ?

If I have luck I will let you know, and if I don't I will probably come with some technical questions, thanks again !!!

A.

hello

that is for audio ( hdef )

u must see what audio u mobo use and apply the patch in dsdt, now is applied for layout 12 to applehda must common

good hack

PB Easy Note TM 86 - i5 430 M - H55M - Ram - 6 GB - Alc272 - Radeon HD 5470 512 QE/CI

Lenovo G500 - i5 3230m - HM77 - Ram - 8 GB - Conexant audio - HD 4000

My OS X Files