Skrill danielnmaldonado@gmail.com - BTC 33HeGCuCSh4tUBqdYkQqKpSDa1E7WeAJQ3

PicPay @danielnmaldonado - PiX @danielnmaldonado@gmail.com

Premium Users HERE - Problems with Paypal HERE

xcd5u2Y.png

no solution other how about 10.8.2

or how about 10.7 Mountain Lion when installed then we can upgrade 10.8 right

USB wont boot my pc because my bios can boot HDD AND DVD only

Heya gopala,

You can burn and boot to a boot DVD(iBoot, HackBoot, several others) and have the USB Installation plugged in during boot so you can choose to boot to that USB from the DVD.

You might need to register to the websites below in order to download the utilities.

Hackboot: http://www.osx86.net/view/1718-hackboot_v7.html

iBoot: http://www.tonycrapx86.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=38

1. Boot to hackboot disc

2. Select USB Install drive to boot from that

Good luck!

Heya gopala,

You can burn and boot to a boot DVD(iBoot, HackBoot, several others) and have the USB Installation plugged in during boot so you can choose to boot to that USB from the DVD.

You might need to register to the websites below in order to download the utilities.

Hackboot: http://www.osx86.net/view/1718-hackboot_v7.html

iBoot: http://www.tonycrapx86.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=38

1. Boot to hackboot disc

2. Select USB Install drive to boot from that

Good luck!

my pendrive usb space not enough

but i prefer to do burn DVD single layer

how about 2 disk single layer

Hey gopala,

I'm afraid to say you might have to spend a couple bucks then. I'm unfamiliar with a solution that accepts two single-layer DVDs for a Mountain Lion installation. You can, however, choose to install a previous version of Mac OS X from a single-layer DVD and then upgrade from there to Mountain Lion, though a fresh Mountain Lion install, especially concerning a Hackintosh, is much more advisable.

If you wish to install Mountain Lion directly, you're gonna need either a bigger USB drive (8Gb minimum) or a dual-layer DVD.

Good luck!

Hey gopala,

I'm afraid to say you might have to spend a couple bucks then. I'm unfamiliar with a solution that accepts two single-layer DVDs for a Mountain Lion installation. You can, however, choose to install a previous version of Mac OS X from a single-layer DVD and then upgrade from there to Mountain Lion, though a fresh Mountain Lion install, especially concerning a Hackintosh, is much more advisable.

If you wish to install Mountain Lion directly, you're gonna need either a bigger USB drive (8Gb minimum) or a dual-layer DVD.

Good luck!

how about 10.8 i have external hdd can do USB Boot external HDD ???

i can do external hdd formated to do boot ????

how about 10.8 i have external hdd can do USB Boot external HDD ???

i can do external hdd formated to do boot ????

Heya,

Well, you're the only one who can really answer that question, does your BIOS allow you to boot from and external USB HDD? You had said earlier that it wouldn't let you boot from a USB drive, so it's likely that it won't let you boot from an USB HDD either, but it's really up to you to try it out and see what works.

Again, you can always make a boot CD, doesn't even take a DVD just a CD is enough, from one of the boot loaders I recommended or any other that works for you, and then from the boot loader you can boot from the HDD, USB Drive, DVD, whatever.

See what works best for you and go with it.

Good luck!

Heya,

Well, you're the only one who can really answer that question, does your BIOS allow you to boot from and external USB HDD? You had said earlier that it wouldn't let you boot from a USB drive, so it's likely that it won't let you boot from an USB HDD either, but it's really up to you to try it out and see what works.

Again, you can always make a boot CD, doesn't even take a DVD just a CD is enough, from one of the boot loaders I recommended or any other that works for you, and then from the boot loader you can boot from the HDD, USB Drive, DVD, whatever.

See what works best for you and go with it.

Good luck!

i can do burn CD to boot then select USB

that external hdd is USB Driver and usb pendrive both still same usb driver

u havent to do try usb external hdd