fcn

DSDT Editor doesn't seem like saving my changes

Hi, I have this little problem with DSDT editor.

I boot the system without a DSDT file in /Extra, run the program, get my original DSDT using Extract DSDT. When I try to compile, I see one error and to fix it I simply remove the line. Then, it compiles fine, I save my DSDT.aml on my desktop. Everything is good so far. But when I try opening my saved DSDT.aml I see the line sitting there, just like I never removed it.

I have no idea why this happens. Is this a known issue? Am I doing something wrong?

It's not a DSDT Editor issue, you can try running IASL from command line and the same thing will happen. It's the compile/decompile which causes that line to be restored.

-Donations-

PayPal HERE - Stripe HERE - BuyMeaCoffee HERE - Mercado Livre HERE

Skrill danielnmaldonado@gmail.com - BTC 33HeGCuCSh4tUBqdYkQqKpSDa1E7WeAJQ3

PicPay @danielnmaldonado - PiX @danielnmaldonado@gmail.com

Premium Users HERE - Problems with Paypal HERE

xcd5u2Y.png

I'm on Toshiba Satellite C855-S5239 model notebook. I need to reboot to check the BIOS version.

OFF-TOPIC: BTW, I can't find a decent way to get info on my hardware. For example I'd like to try one of those audio drivers from multishit but I have no idea which one is suitable for my computer.