pmdsp

Sleep using Energy Saver settings not working.

Hello Everyone,

Manual sleep on my computer works fine but no matter where i set the sleeping time computer only sleeps on default time that is 10mins.

Display sleep setting works fine and display goes to sleep but the computer keeps running and if i don't touch anything the computer will eventually sleep after 10mins.

Please advice if i need to do any changes in the DSDT.

HT2412_x3----en.png

Here are the logs.

12/09/2012 07:12:00.568 WindowServer[79]: Created shield window 0x38 for display 0x0b421e82
12/09/2012 07:12:00.585 WindowServer[79]: device_generate_desktop_screenshot: authw 0x0(0), shield 0x0(0)
12/09/2012 07:12:00.598 WindowServer[79]: device_generate_lock_screen_screenshot: authw 0x0(0), shield 0x0(0)
12/09/2012 07:12:14.059 WindowServer[79]: handle_will_sleep_auth_and_shield_windows: no lock state data

DSDT Attached.

DSDT.aml.zip

Thank you.

Update:

Googled the issue and found out that even real macs have this issue. I tried it on my MBP 2010, regard less of sleep time changes in Energy saver, display goes to sleep but system keeps running for few more mins and eventually sleeps but not like our 10mins issue.

Also i found out that any changes done on Energy saver will change the settings of the file com.apple.PowerManagement.plist which is in

Library > Preferences > SystemConfiguration. I tried editing it but nothing works. Deleting it and rebooting will recreate the same file.