RBFraphael

[Help Please] Can't make my own OpenCore build to work with VoodooPS2

Hi!

I'm building a hackintosh with my laptop, Lenovo G40-80. Trying to make my own build of OpenCore, following the Dortania's OpenCore Vanilla Guilde (https://dortania.github.io/OpenCore-Install-Guide/). I've found another build on GitHub (https://github.com/prayogi-id/Lenovo-G40-80), but is outdated (OC is 0.6.2) and isn't all working.

In my build, is almost working fine, but can't make keyboard and trackpad to work with VoodooPS2Input. I have another build with an old Clover (r5114) that works fine, also the wifi (😳), but, since I want to update from Catalina to Big Sur, can't stay on that build. By the way, this Clover works fine keyboard and trackpad, using VoodooPS2Controller.

I've noticed my keyboard works ONLY IF I don't touch on trackpad ( ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ )... So, if I touch the trackpad, or try to click using trackpad's buttons, my keyboard stop working. Remembering that trackpad isn't working at all.

Already tried those combinations:

1. Using Acidanthera's VoodooPS2Controller
  2. Using RehabMan's VoodooPS2Controller
  3. Using VoodooPS2Controller together with VoodooSMBus
  4. Using VoodooPS2Controller together with VoodooI2C, VoodooI2CELAN and VoodooI2CHID (since my touchpad vendor is ELAN)

Also, I already checked, with kextstat | grep voodoo, and confirmed all kexts are loaded.

My laptop specs are:

• Processor: i5 5200U
  • iGPU: Intel HD Graphics 5500
  • dGPU: AMD Radeon R5 M230 (ignored because will never work on macOS)
  • RAM: 2x8GB Kazuk DDR3L 1600MHz
  • Wifi: Atheros QCA9565/AR9565 (trying to make it work, since is working on old Clover build)
  • Audio: Conexant CX20751/2
  • Ethernet: Realtek RTL8111/8168/8411
  • Trackpad: ELAN (unknown model)
  • Keyboard: Lenovo (unknown model)

Can someone help me making the input devices to work properly? I'm stuck on this for 4 days and can't make it to work...

Thanks!