macmehdi

Problems with CPU shutdown

I'm running a mountain lion in asus X66IC and I have a CPU shutdown problem. I can reboot and shutdown perfectly The OS. but the fan and the lights of the laptop stays on, so I have to push the power botton for 5sec to turn it off. I had the seem problem with lion. I have the Evoreboot.kext and I used dsdt auto patcher to patch my DSDT from Olarila.com. :roll: maybe I have to add some lines to my DSDT?

I will realy appreciate it if there is any way to fix this problem?

DSDT.aml.zip

hi,

I used a method from ihackintosh.com. I made a clean install and I downloaded some Kext to make my the sound and network work. every thing works fine exept this, and wake after sleep doesn't work so fine. but the most important thing for now its to shutdown without having to push the shutdown botton every time. I also tried tonycrapx86 method with and without DSDT and MyHack. the same problem :/

I have asus X66IC motherboard like K61IC

Nvidia GF 220M 1024MB but in Mac System info it says 9600 GT 1024MB. is that normal? I have GraphisEnabler=Yes

hi

u use so many guides...

and now u want us resolve u problem ?

post there, to see what they say, is this guides

i don't know how is that installations

good hack

PB Easy Note TM 86 - i5 430 M - H55M - Ram - 6 GB - Alc272 - Radeon HD 5470 512 QE/CI

Lenovo G500 - i5 3230m - HM77 - Ram - 8 GB - Conexant audio - HD 4000

My OS X Files 

Wish guide you use here? I don't think that its about the instalation method because all the guids i've tried give the same problem everything its working fine but shutdown. I patched my dsdt using this page guid. And i thought that maybe there is something wrong with it. Im asking for help to fix my problem and to know if there is somebody else with the same one. Sorry if im in the wrong place.

Thanx anyway.