suad

Gateway TBGM01

Hello folks,

I am using a hackintosh quite for a while now (SL 10.6.8), but I want to upgrade so I thought maybe I should ask here, whether it is possible to create a specific DSDT for my mainboard.

I am using the Gateway TBGM01 and the latest BIOS (http://support.gateway.com/us/en/product/default.aspx?tab=1&modelId=2297) and I don't really want to buy a new mobo, the Gigabyte mainboards aren'nt cheap. As I said hackintosh works, but without DSDT, that means upgrading is a nogo for me, Audio just works with VoodooHDA 2.1 and it takes the Computer quite a while to shutdown and restart from OSX.

My Specs

Mainboard: Gateway TBGM01

CPU: i7-920 2,66GHz

Graphics: NVidia GeForce GTS 150

RAM: 4GB (dunno which brand)

I am using a OEM Computer from Packard Bell (iPower i9650GE)

Thank you for your help and greetings to all :)

Of course it's possible. You can start by reading this http://Olarila.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=634

-Donations-

PayPal HERE - Stripe HERE - BuyMeaCoffee HERE - Mercado Livre HERE

Skrill danielnmaldonado@gmail.com - BTC 33HeGCuCSh4tUBqdYkQqKpSDa1E7WeAJQ3

PicPay @danielnmaldonado - PiX @danielnmaldonado@gmail.com

Premium Users HERE - Problems with Paypal HERE

xcd5u2Y.png

well uhm, thank you, that sounds good, but I must admit I'm a real noob in higher Informatics, so I don't know really what to do sorry :S is it possible, that I can learn it from the beginning or that someone can spend some time and help me, it's really I don't know anything :S I just know what specs my mobo has (and e.g. Audio: Realtek ALC 1200 is not listed :S also my mainboard is not listed under Gateway :'( )

and sorry for my bad english I'm from Germany

EDIT: what I forgot to tell is, that I cannot put the Computer into sleep mode, it doesn't awake and I have to press the reset button